Ch. 6: The Angel

"Cas, it would be a good time if you came right now." Sam says to the open air. I look at him confused to why he was talking to nothing. His eyes lay on me.

"Was he suppose to magically appear or something?" I chuckle and Sam's eyes dart behind me. He was looking at something. I turn around and out of freaking nowhere a man with a nude color trench coat was standing a few feet away from me.

"Holy hell!" I gasp, grabbing my gun from my nightstand. I point my gun at the man who looks awfully calm. "Who the hell are you?!" I exclaim as Sam rushes over to stand in front of him.

"Whoa whoa! Amber he's Castiel, the angel. Don't shoot him!" He says holding out his hands, motioning me to put my gun down. I still have it pointed at the stranger and I glance at Dean who is standing where Sam was a few seconds ago.

"It's okay Amber, Cas is really an angel" Dean finally speaks up, still holding the beer in his hand. An angel? So angels are real?? Well, it would explain how he just appeared in here.

"You weren't joking were you?" I ask Sam as I look at him, then at the angel.

"Why would Sam make a joke about me?" The trench coat guy asks and to my surprise has a very deep voice.

"Sorry, but this is a little too much of highway to heaven don't you think?" I reply.

"I don't understand." The trench coat guy replies back. He seems slightly confused.

"Never mind, so this guy really is an angel huh?" I lower my gun down now.

"Yeah, don't worry Cas is child's play." Dean answers. I put my gun away and study this angel as Sam steps away from him now. He is a few inches taller than me, and has short black hair with blue eyes. He's also wearing a suit with a blue tie underneath the coat.

"If he's an angel, where are his wings, and why is he wearing a trench coat?" I ask.

"This is my vessel. Humans are not able to see my actual form. My true form is aproximately the size of your chrysler building." He responds, still standing with his arms at his side just as he was for the entire time now.

"Right, well sorry about pointing the gun at you. I'm Amber." I introduce myself walking over to him with my hand out. He looks at me and a small tug curls at the corner of his mouth. He shakes my hand with a firm grip and I swear I felt some goosebumps. I felt a little shiver go down my spine as I held his hand for a couple seconds.

"Very nice to meet you. I'm Castiel, an angel of the Lord as you well know." We pull apart and I look over at Sam and Dean who seem pleased that I didn't empty my barrel at him.

"Yeah, well it's nice to know that angels do exist. Your presence makes me quite happy now Castiel." I say to him as he gives me a small smile. I look at him and his blue eyes, they seem a darker shade from mine, but still pretty nonetheless.

'Who knew angels were kind of cute.' I think to myself.

"Okay, so are we okay with the whole Dudley thing now?" Dean asks me. I nod and take a seat on the edge of my bed. Sam said that the angel knows something about what may be going on.

"So what is it you know?" I question to Castiel. Dean and Sam take a seat in the chairs from the small table I eat at that's in front of me. The man in the trench coat steps closer to us so he is center attention in the room.

"I found there to be some demons across other towns who seem to be interested in you Amber. They have their sights peered out for you." He says, looking at the Winchesters then back at me.

'Oh crap' I think.

"Why?" I ask him. This cannot be good.

"I don't know." Castiel replies.