Ch. 16: Oh Goody

(DEAN'S POV)

"What are we going to do Dean?!" Sam exclaims as Agares' legion of demons circle in closer to us.

"Why yes, what ever shall you do? " Agares chimes in to mock. Bobby shoots at one of the demons and it stops him momentarily. We don't want to hurt them because the demons are in fact possessing real citizens, but we're running out of options here.

"Tell you what Dean-O, I'll make you a deal. Let me go, and I'll let you all three live." He grins cheekily.

"No way." I answer to him. Sam then shoots at a demon's leg, just a flesh wound, but does not stop him at all.

"Dean." Bobby says sternly as he gives me a look.

"What?"

"We have to let him go Dean! We have no choice we're surrounded!" Sam tells me and I knew it was the only option if we were going to make it out of here alive.

I look around and they're coming closer, I hate it when he's right.

"Fine! Okay, You have a deal!" I shout at Agares, that prideful son of a bitch.

"Oh goody!" He answers as he snaps his fingers and all the demons stop dead in their tracks from where they're standing; just like freakin' dogs obeying their master. Sam looks over to his shoulder and gives me a nod, then runs to the car to get the water jugs to put out the ring of fire.

"I'm not such a bad guy." Agares winks at me.

"It's not over, we're going to save Amber, and I swear to god I'm going to put an end to you." I spit out as Sam comes back.

"Jeez, some people are so touchy." Agares says then laughs. Sam spills the water on the ring of fire and it dissipates. Right after, a big gust of wind blows over and we cover ourselves from the dust.

They all disappeared.

"Well that was a perfect plan!" I say to Sam.

"It was enough time, I just hope Cas found her." he says to me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(CAS POV)

I arrived on a secluded area, seemingly to be a private property with a big Victorian house towering in the center. I was unsure of where I was, but more so unsure if anyone was inside. I cautiously walk up the steps and reach the front door. I turn the door knob and just as I suspected, it's locked.

Not a problem.

I reappear inside the house now, inside what seems to be the living room. There are a lot of old relics inside and mythological items. Someone seems to be a collector of the sorts, but never mind that, I must find Amber. I can no longer hear the prayers or the calling of my name, but I could sense her desperation which lead me here. Most of all, I could sense her faith.

Making my way to the hallway, I look around becoming aware that this house is completely empty. That in itself is mysterious, but I had little time and must move quickly. I decide to go up to the second floor, but right as I take another step, a stream of light appears on my right foot. I trace back the stream of light with my eyes and discover an open door on the side of the stairwell. Perhaps it leads to the basement; but why is the door open? I walk over to it and open the door wider looking through and seeing that it is indeed the basement, and there was a light bulb. Even so, I can see another source of light emanating from downstairs. I go down to investigate with a feeling of anxiousness because I know I in fact am not alone here now.

There's someone else.

The basement in itself looks old, and soon after the smell of burning wood infiltrates my nostrils. The corridor leads me to another door and trying again I find it to be unlocked. I turn the knob and creep the door open peering through. I immediately see a fireplace which explains the light, but I find myself in another revelation.

 I finally found Amber.