Unexpected

March 16,2017

Tuesday, 3:49 a.m.

Destiny's house

Destiny p.o.v:

I opened my eyes as I heard my phone ringing indicating that someone was calling me. I moved out of Kahleem's embrace as I sat at the edge of the bed. I grabbed my phone unplugging it from the charger. I pressed the answer button not even looking at the caller i.d. "Hello!" I said with a attitude. I don't like when people interrupt my fucking sleep. I wonder who the hell calling me this early in the morning. "Meet me outside." the person on the other side of the phone said. I took the phone from my ear looking at the caller i.d to see that it was Timothy. "What the hell you want Timothy? It's to damn early in the morning to be playing games. Why can't it wait until I get to school?" I said yelling. "Just come outside." Timothy said. I heard the phone beep indicating that he hung up. I stood up making my way over to the light switch in my room. I flicked my light on. I made my way back over to the bed. "Babe?" I said as I tapped him trying to wake him up. He turned over moving around. I got in the bed getting on top of him. "Babe, get up!" I said as I began to become inpatient. I leaned back as I began to punch him in his arm. "Damn, what the fuck you want?" Kahleem said looking at me mad ass hell. I began to laugh because he's sexy as hell when he is mad. "You need to come with me to meet with Timothy or do you want me to go by myself?" I said as I got off him standing up on the floor at the edge of the bed. "Meet with him for what?" he said sitting up. "I don't know I asked him the same thing, after I cussed him out. He just said meet him outside and he hung up." I said sliding on my ugg boots. I walked to my bathroom turning on the hot water. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then threw my hair up in a bun. Kahleem came into the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste trying to brush his teeth. I stood in the way not wanting to move because I knew he had a attitude and I'm petty. "Can you move?" He said looking at me. "Make me." I said as I smirked. He put the toothpaste and his toothbrush down on the counter. He walked up on me looking down at me because I'm so short. I looked up and stood up on my tippy toes trying to get in his face. Before, he could do anything my phone rung catching both our attention.

Kahleem walked past me into the room grabbing my phone off the dresser. He looked at the caller i.d his whole demeanor changed. He put the phone up against his ear. "Why the fuck you keep calling my girl phone? Matter fact ,if I ever catch you around her or talking to her, it's gone be a problem. You ain't gotta worry about her coming to meet you cause she not. The fuck you think you are trying to call the shots around here. It don't work like that. It's my way or no way." Kahleem said letting me know, he was talking to Timothy. I just shook my head and walked back into the bathroom. I sat on the counter. I turned myself around facing the mirror putting my feet up against the glass scooting up. I untied my bun letting my hair fall down my back. I really just wanted to let my hair flow today, so that's what I'm going to do.

I shook my head as I heard Kahleem on the phone still arguing with Timothy. To be honest, I really don't care anymore. I made my way off the counter hopping down. I sped walk out of the bathroom entering my room making my way towards Kahleem. I reached up snatching the phone out of his hand. I pressed the red button that indicated that I hung up. "I'm not about to sit here and listen to y'all argue all morning. You shouldn't be worried. I don't care about him. I only care for you, so stop with the threats." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. I couldn't reach his neck because I'm so short. I was standing in front of him. I smiled looking up at him. His vein on the side of his neck was popping out letting me know he's mad. I stood on my tippy toes reaching up pecking his lips. I felt Kahleem wrap his arms around my waist resting his hands on my booty. My phone rung making me break the kiss. I broke out his embrace making my way over to the bed . I grabbed my phone looking at the caller I.d. It read Bestfriend 😍😋👯. That let me know that jasmine was calling me. I sat on the bed pressing the answer button. "Hey Bestfriend!" I yelled happy because I finally get to talk to her. I hadn't talked to her in two days. "Wassup." jasmine said dryly. "You need to try that wassup again. It was so dry." I said making her laugh. Kahleem walked out the bathroom fully dress with his keys in his hand. "Where you Finna go?" I said to Kahleem taking the phone away from my ear. "I'll be back I'm Finna go handle some real quick." He said walking up to me standing over me. He bent down pecking my lips. I already knew what he meant by going to handle some. "Alright, babe don't do anything crazy." I said as he walked out. "I won't!" He said yelling back to me. He was half way down the hallway.