Lit Situation

March 13,2017

Saturday (same night)

9:20 p.m

Kahleem pov:

My name is Kahleem Robinson. I'm seventeen years old and im orginally from New Orleans. I moved to Georgia for a better start and thats what i got. It was to many niggas hating on me and my hometown i had to get away. Im lighskin and the height of 6'1. My people died when i was younger in a var crash. The only one i have left is my little sisters,Amber and Haley Robinson . The only thing that keeps me grinding and working harder. This drug life is the only way i can make it happen or else ima be homeless again, but i wont let that happen again. I got a sisters to feed.

The party had just started and it was already lit

The party had just started and it was already lit. These hoes was already on a nigga. I was fresh from head to toe in all black. I seen Ashley walk in the front door. I don't even know why this hoe here. I am currently on the couch smoking a blunt . I seen Ashley walking my way. When she finally approached me, she sat on my lap and I pushed her right off me. "What the fuck is your problem ?" Ashley said standing up in front of me with her hand on her hip. "I ain't with the bullshit today. Move the fuck around gone about your business." I said becoming annoyed with this bitch. "You gone need me later on." Ashley said rolling her eyes.

After she said that she stormed off like I gave two fucks

After she said that she stormed off like I gave two fucks. My whole crew finally arrived I even got my bosses King and Jay too come. Its packed ass hell now. Groupies was all over us. I noticed that the girl Destiny and her friend just arrived. This who I been waiting on. When I say shawty looked good ass fuck in what she had on. That booty was big!!!! I tapped Trey and told him, so we got up and started walking their way.

Destiny pov:

We had finally made it and found a parking spot because this party was packed. We made it threw the crowd on the way in. We looked at the dance floor and all you saw was hoes twerking they funky coochies. "You see Ashley over their with all them niggas." Jasmine said making me glance at the hoe. "That's a damn shame. We got other things to worry about then that hoe. We need to find Kahleem and Trey." I said looking around trying to spot them. "I see somebody's in a rush to find their man." Jasmine said teasing me.

I looked at her. Kahleem and Trey soon approached us. Kahleem was looking yummy😋. "Nice to see that y'all could make it. I thought miss thing right here was on lock down." Kahleem said making Trey laugh. "I'm grown I do what I want." I said as I crossed my arms. "Well, come show me how grown you are on this dance floor." Kahleem said smirking. "Only if you can keep up." I said smartly making him laugh. I grabbed his arm and lead him to the dance floor. The song Age ain't nothing but a number by Pretty Ricky was on and y'all know that is a freaky song. I started hip rolling and grinding on him to see if he would keep up and surprisingly he did. We freaked danced to the whole song and all eyes was on us. When we was done people was cheering and Ashley was mugging the fuck out of me. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to his room. When we got up there he closed the door and sat on the bed. I was finna sit next to him on the bed but he pulled me into his lap. I looked back at him and he was staring in my eyes. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and I could feel sparks. He flipped us over and he was now hovering over me on his bed and was staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"You know I'm feeling you right." Kahleem said as he looked at me. "I don't think your girl Ashley would like that." I said seriously. "I actually care about you. Fuck what she think. You different from all of these other broads and that's what attracts me to you." Kahleem said as he sat at the end of the bed. "I really--" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.d and it was jasmine. Kahleem slid off me and I sat up and answered the phone.

"Hello!" I said as grew annoyed. "Where you at?" Jasmine said. "I'm upstairs with Kahleem. Why?" I said becoming nervous because Kahleem was staring at me. "I'm about to leave out with Trey. Tell momma I will be home later tonight." Jasmine said making me smile. She finally getting what she won't. "Alright, you better come home the same way I found you. Don't be doing nothing you ain't got no business doing." I said as I laughed and she did the same. "Alright!" Jasmine said quickly.

I hung up the phone and looked at kahleem who was staring at me again. I got up. " I have to go." I said as I stood up.

I was finna walk out until I was pulled back and was met against his hard chest. I looked up in his face. He pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away quickly. "I want to see you again." Kahleem said as he grabbed me by my waist from behind.

He took my phone and started typing something in. He handed it back and he had put his number under Husband. I gave him a nod then went back downstairs. I saw some groupies that was on my brothers and shook my head. I was on my way out until some dude grabbed my hand forcefully and I yanked it back. I was walking off then I heard gunshots. A pain went threw my back I was in so much pain. I soon felt light headed and everything went black.

***************************
I hope you enjoyed it. August alsina will be played as kahleem in this story.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE