Building a bond

March 14,2017

Sunday, 9:00 a.m

Hospital

Destiny pov:

I woke up around 8 the nurse just told me I could be release when someone comes to pick me up. My momma brought me some fresh clothes to leave in. She tried to convince me to leave with her but I told her Kahleem was coming. Well I am currently sitting in the bed watching tv. Speaking of kahleem he just walked in. "Goodmorning beautiful. Are you ready to head out?" Kahleem said making me blush. " I have to wait on the nurse to come, so you can sign my release forms. I'm going to go get dress though." I said trying to get up, but I ended up falling back down. I winced from the pain.

He helped me out the bed because my back was kinda hurting still. I grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom. I put on the long yellow and pink sundress that stop to my feet. I slide on my pink sandals. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then threw my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed the gown and folded it up. I walked out to see him making up the hospital bed. He so sweet. After he got done the nurse walked in. I just sat on the bed cause I was kinda getting dizzy just by standing up. "I'm nurse Rose the nurse of Mrs.King. How may I help you?" Mrs.Rose said looking at Kahleem paying no attention to me.

I noticed she was looking at Kahleem with lust in her eyes. It really didn't bother me we are not together I can't just get jealous. Kahleem looked at me and I guess he could see the uncomfortable look I had on my face. "Nice to meet you. I came to pick up my FIANCÉ. I would like to sign her release forms." Kahleem said. "I will back with the release forms and a wheelchair." Mrs. Rose said smiling.

She smiled at Kahleem ,but kinda mugged me. I really didn't care about her I'm just surprised he called me his fiance. When she walked out we both bust out laughing at the same time.

"You wrong for hurting that girl feelings. She had her hopes up." I said as I laughed.

"That was disrespectful in so many ways she seen you sitting there. Im not worried about that girl. I seen the look you had on your face. It was making you uncomfortable and I can tell. " Kahleem said making me blush. "Thank you so much for helping your girl out because it was kinda weird sitting here , while she was trying to  run game." I said laughing. "I forgot to tell you that you look beautiful. That dress is doing wonders for you." Kahleem said making me smile.

I couldn't help but to blush cause he was staring in my eyes. I put my head down so I wouldn't make contact with him. He walked up to me and lifted my chin."Destiny ,I understand that you have been hurt in the past. Not all niggas the same I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose. I really like you if you haven't noticed yet. You can act your self around me so stop acting shy and show me that pretty smile." Kahleem said as he made eye contact.

I kinda blushed which made my dimples pop out. "I see those dimples , which are beautiful on you." Kahleem said making me almost die inside.

I was finna say something until the nurse cleared her throat. He signed the release papers. I had to leave out on the wheel chair because it's one of the hospital policy. Kahleem pulled up with his car. I was kinda shocked it was so beautiful. He got out and opened my door and helped me in. He has a 2015 BMW his is custom made tho. Its all white with honey colored rims. The seats where also honey colored. The steering wheel and stuff like that was all white.

He pulled off. We spent the whole ride joking and getting to know each other more. He is a really cool dude until you get on his bad side. I was surprised at some of the things he told. When we pulled up to my house I was kinda sad."You looking kinda sad over there ma. I would take you places but you need some rest. I really don't want you going know where by yourself until we find the dude who shot you. Destiny I will see you at school tomorrow. May I take you out on Friday at 8 pm. " Kahleem said. "I'm not sad it's just I'm going to miss being around your silly self. I would love to go out with you." I said looking at my hands.