1. Welcome Party

"Ria! Get up yar! Party walay din tou bnda jldi KR leta h!"Hoori entered Rida's room with a bang and shouted. Rida got up suddenly and said in sleepy voice."Hoori tumari is awaz se tou koi b uth jaye."

Saying this she got up and went towards the wardrobe and took out her blue and white colored kurta, while Hoori was wearing her turquoise colored kurta with jeans (pic up shows their dresses). Then they start doing makeover. Rida put on the mascara and eye liner while Hoori started fighting with lipstick and blush on.After an hour they were ready. Salma and have come their room for many times but they did not hurry up.
I'm done now let's go! Rida said while closing the lipstick.Han han lets go mein bhi kb sy tumhara wait kr rai.They went out and sat in the car where Balaaj uncle was waiting already.Irtaza sat on passenger's seat and they both sat on the back seat.soon they alk went towards hotel where the welcome party was going to be conducted,

2nd year was giving the party to 1st year. Rida and Hoori were in 1st year whereas Irtaza was in 2nd year.

They entered the hotel. The songs were playing in loud speaker.
Abhi tou party shuru hui hai

Rida and Hoori went towards there group members who were staring them in anger.
Firstly, students performed and then Hoori and Rida proceeded the show because they have told their teachers that they will have a song competition with boys.

"Now! Saari girls and saaray boys do teams bnaen and we will have a song competition. Girls will sing song and boys will continue it. Then boys will sing and girls will continue." Hoor announced in mic.

"Ok! So lets start now" Rida said.
Boys your turn.

The boys started thinking collectively and then Irtaza took the mic and started.

"Sahi jaye na judai sajna
Tere bina dil nai o lagna"
And Hoor snatched the mic from Rida and startet singing.

Teri pyari pyari do akhiyan
Tarpaen muj sari ratiya

And then they both collectively sang.

"Sokha mera lai na tenu chdn
Tere bina dil nai o lagna"

And the teachers and other players started clapping
Irtaza winked at Hoor and she just smiled while looking down. Rida didn't noticed. She was just sitting quiet at how Hoori snatched mic from her because she wanted to sing with him.
The competition continued but she wasn't interested.
Now Ali took the mic and started singing.

Tumhe pta tou ho ga
Tumhi pe me fidaa hun
Tumhe h jb se chaha
Hawaon me urta hun
Tumhi mere har pal me
Tum aj me tum kl me
Hey shona.... Hey shona!!!

He stopped and all girls started looking at each other. Hoori shaked Rida's shoulder and she snatched the mic from other girl and sang

Tumen pta tu hoga
K mere dil mein kya hai
Chlo khey de deti hn
Kbhi nai ju kaha hai
Tum hi mere har pal mein tume aj mein tm kl mein
Hey shona...Hey shona!!!!

And full hall was surrounded with round of applause. The boys started hooting and whistling and asked Ali to continue.

Tum Jo ghussa b karo tou muj pyar lgta h
Janay q
Rida's turn
Me tou Jo b kahun tume iqraar lgta h
Janay q
Ali:
Choro b yeh adaa pass aa k Zara bat dil ki koi keh do naaaaa....
Hey shona... Hey shona!!!!

Hey shona.... Hey shona!!!!
Singing this she got up from her seat and went out.
Ali stared at her while she got away. Hoor went after her and said "kya ho gya ria? Itni hooting tou mere r Irtaza PR nai hui jitni tumhare r Ali pr hui h..." She smiled while Rida got upset.
"Muj ghar Jana h. Mera dil tang prh raha h..!!" Rida said. Hoor looked at her for some moments. "OK! Me Irtaza ko bula lati chlte hen phir" she went away while rida stared at her blankly.

Why is she taking her name with Irtaza again and again. Rida thought. It was making her even more uncomfortable and upset.
She saw her coming back with Irtaza. They both were laughing on something she don't know. Her heart started beating fast because of pain.

Oho Rida! Yeh SB tere demagh ki baten hen agr Hoor ko Irtaza pasand hota tou WO tuj zaroor btati. She thought.
WO yeh bhool chuki thi k khud us ne b use nai btaya tha Irtaza k liye apni feelings k baray me.
Kuch baten khuda r ap k beech hoti hen. Kisi r ko btai nai jatin. Un baton ka razdaar srf khuda hota h.....
------------

Tere Ishq Mein #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें