Chapter 19 MEETING HIS Parent

She pulled me in and look at me from head to toe

She pulled me in and look at me from head to toe. I feel uncomfortable by the way she's scanning me.
"Ummm Sophie... What are you doing?"
"I'm scanning you..." She frankly said
" yeah I see... But why?"
" I wanted to know what gown would suit you big sister " she grin and gave me one last look from head to toe, like a professional stylist...
"Please have a seat while I'm looking for a nice gown that will suit you, big sister..." She smiled at me motioning for me to sit down after she starts to look in her wardrobe... She looks so serious looking around and when I think she finally found one that will suit me...
"Oh, there you are... This is outstanding..." She muttered talking to herself...
Jeez... She's just a teenager but she acts like a mature woman...
She put the gown on the bed and walk towards me grinning like she was planning to do something crazy to me...
"Ummm Ella... Can you take a shower?"
"I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly? You wanted me to take a shower Sophie?" damn!!! Did I stink or what...?!" conscious about myself I start snipping if my arm is stinking or my clothes stink... I heard her laugh.
" Ohh Ella, I'm sorry I didn't mean that you stink. What I mean is for you to take shower so I can fix your hair after..." She walks towards me and directs me to the bathroom.
I was like a walking doll doing all this little girl wants me to do. Anyways she's a lovely girl.
After I took a shower I heard her knock on the door.
" big sister...just open the big cabinet on the side...it's a cabinet for undies just choose what you like they are all new..."
"Oops by the way find a bra that is strapless..."
"Ok... I will. Thanks, Sophie..." I start to open the only big cabinet that I saw in the bathroom...
My jaw fell open and my eyes went wide at all the different kinds of styles and brands that were in there...
It was like a walk-in closet just for underwear .....
I start looking for the most ordinary-looking undies...after wearing it on I cover myself again with the bathrobe, as I'm about to open the door Sophie opens it., she just pops her head  at the door but didn't enter,
"Ella...please put it on..." she handed me a gown ...I just nod at her and accept it..she smiled at me and close the door...
I ran my hand to the fabric. It's so soft... I had a feeling that it will look good on me so I decided to put it on...
My expectations didn't fail me as I saw myself in the mirror looking different the gown is so beautiful it's hugging my petite figure, enhancing my curves..it's was an asymmetrical design on top.. Lengthening up to my toe...the color English lavender, That enhances my skin tone...
I heard a knock and Sophie open the door. Her eyes wide open looking at me from head to toe...
"oh my gosh... You look fabulous... Fantastic Sophie... You pick the right one... Ohh sorry, sometimes I talk to myself, big sister.."
She then grabs me out of the bathroom and brings me to a small room where it looks like a makeup room with all the lights that surround the big mirror and all the different brushes for contouring your face. Ohh god it's like a mini studio for a professional makeup artist...
Jeezzz.....
Honestly.....
How old does this little girl be?!...
I think she read my mind because she starts to laugh again and push me to sit down in front of the mirror. She bent down until our faces are at the same level, and we were both looking at our reflection in the mirror, she smiled at me and said " I'm gonna make my big brother fall in love with you the second time around" worth... I just remembered a famous Korean telenovela name "lover in Paris the second time around " that was cute.
"Ummm Sophie. Would you mind if I ask how old are you?" I'm dying to know how on earth at a young age she had already this idea with fashion and make-up.....
" well I'm just a fourteen-year-old girl...but has an obsession with makeup and fashion... I even sometimes go to the earthy world to do fashion competitions...
"Ohh I see..." That was my great reply...
"So shall we make you a stunning princess in the eyes of my big brother?"
" it's all up to you, Sophie I'm sure It would be great..."
After the makeup transformation. Even I, myself didn't believe that it was me who I'm staring at in the mirror, it look so foreign to me...
"oh my gosh... You look fabulous Ella...!"
" thank you, Sophie... You are amazing and so talented... " I hugged her.
"oh wait... The last one is a pair of shoes that would match perfectly to your gown" she then pulled me out of the makeup room and push a door next to the bathroom we walk into a room full of different kinds of branded shoes ...
Looking around it felt like I just walk into a department store full of shoes. Wow, this is worth a lot of money...