He sat opposite to me.

"Now tell me everything that's happening from how you got the job to until now."

I sincerely told everything. I don't why but I guess, I trust him. Seriously no idea why.

"Hmmm.... Poor Zayn unknowingly created such a trouble for you. Okay you still have the key?"

"Yes I do. why?"

"Okay, give it to me" he put his hands
Forward.

"No I won't Ms. Wite gave me this responsibility and I will not fail her at any cost!" I said

"You don't have to do this" he looked worried.

"Liam... Whatever you say, I'm not getting convinced." I stated with confidence.

He looked away.

"Liam.. Liam look at me" I turned his face to face me

"I can handle this okay. Don't you trust me?"

"I do, I really do but I don't want an innocent life be in danger because of us." He sighed and looked down.

"Promise me Lottie next time Wite tells you to do anything you'll take me with you and whenever you need me call me don't hesitate."

"I promise, but I want you to do one help now"

"What, tell me anything I'll do!"

"Tell what is it all about those people, the machine, 29th floor and I don't know why I feel even Harry has got to do something with it." I asked him.

"First of all I want to tell you stay away from Harry. He's very dangerous" he had again gone into the serious mode.

"And second we have go leave for an important meeting tomorrow and its pretty late you gotta get home and get some rest."

"But- "

"I promise I'll tell you everything when we get back actually there's a lot for you go know. And now let's go"

He got up and both of us left from
there.

************

We are heading towards the hotel.

I know New York is a busy place but never knew this busy.

I was so tired after so many hours in flight. Liam was doing paper works and was totally into his laptop the whole time.

We finally reached the hotel room, it was spacious. Liam asked me to go and freshen up first.

It was so good under the hot shower.

I changed and went into the room. Liam already was ready I wonder how. But I didn't bother to ask.

We went out for dinner. Liam was a bit serious. Obviously we got a news when we were in the flight that his dad is a bit sick.

Thinking about his dad I can say that I was wrong Liam isn't bad. He's just a over disciplined boy. He, as person is so good. But a very short tempered person.

Went back to hotel. Liam agreed to sleep on the couch though I protested a lot that I'll sleep in the couch but he is too stubborn.

We both fell asleep quickly as we were so sleepy.

My phone started ringing. I got up it was 2:00am. I wonder which ass it is.

It was Ms. Wite. "Oh god" I mourned.

"H-hello P-probably T-this is the last time I-im speaking to u" she was stammering so much.

"Are u okay Ms. Wite?"

"Now my only advice is leave the job. Move away from London go somewhere far away. This is more than I thought it is"

"Cool down Ms.-"

Gun shoots I stop speaking I hear Ms. Wite gasps. What did she get shot? Who shot her?

"Ms. Wite...Ms. Wite? Speak to me!" I was shouting

I saw that Liam had got up.

"Ms. Wite? " I was still shouting

"Lot-tie re-remeber what I-" that's it was what she said it was also a whisper.

Liam came over to me. The phone was disconnected.

I was shaking.

Ms. Wite was dead... I don't know but someone just shot her as I was speaking to her.

Suddenly Liam shook me so hard bringing me out of the shock.

"I'm asking something!!!" He demanded.

"Ms. Wite.... Ms Wite..."

I couldn't complete it. My hands which he had taken into his was shaking so badly he was holding it so tight.

"What is it?" One of Liam's hand was on my back trying to calm me.

"She's shot she's dead I guess or maybe not or maybe-"

"Shhhh" he kept his figure on my lips.

"Its okay.. Yeah I'm here don't worry its alright" he whispered

I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

I felt good.

We let go.

"Okay now get some sleep tomorrow we'll find out what exactly happened, now we're helpless, so sleep"

He started going back. I hold his his hands stopping him

"Can you stay with me at least until I sleep?" I pleaded

I was actually terrified. I felt I needed him.

"Okay" he gave a sympathetic smile

I made place for him.

I was away from him but felt good that he's beside me.

Does this mean next they are gonna come behind me? Is that why Ms. Wite told me to leave and go somewhere far away.

Does this give a signal of something bad coming.

Am I gonna be killed or even worse is my family in danger!

The thought made me scared. I went closer to Liam and hugged him. He hugged me slowly.

He was warm, Mild. I feel asleep consumed in fear but also feeling protected with Liam.