Chapter 1 - McLamb

Chapter 1 – McLamb

What does a man need to do to get laid around here huh!? Gah~! Ta ma de feihua! AARGH!!

~ Huang Lau

Huang is standing on one foot, and not because he has a disability, but because he has his other foot propped against the wall of a McDonalds, waiting in vain if Daniel Cheng is anything close to the handsome selfie he used as profile photo for his Grindr account.

All Huang can think about is grinding hard with a grind that will make Daniel grind like a freaking grinder. He can’t think about anything else because all the blood that’s supposed to be up north in his brain has gathered down south where his grinding mechanism throbs and waits.

He’s wearing a blue fitted tank top that hugs every sexy line and delicious curve of his manly torso. It cinches to a relaxed fit around his male-model waist where it meets dark snug jeans that hug the most sinful places. His jeans fit tight against an impressive bulge and two firm globes of ripe, juicy, succulent suppleness that any man will want to spank with a hard wooden paddle. And yes. A hard paddle made of wood. Because wood is really hard and sexy when it hits you … hard.

The sun is quite high coz it’s noon, so he’s a little sweaty but not icky in the least because he showered well and scrubbed every warm nook and delectable cranny.

Huang is not a farmer but he does sport a farmer’s tan, the kind of coloration that complements the smolder of his liquid brown eyes and gives his body nice lines that look slamming against the light.

The sweat that has darkened into a large patch on his torso actually makes him more attractive. The kind of attraction you feel towards a man who you know is clean but is quite the sweaty monkey. Makes you think of that electrician who comes to your home and is very attractive and all you want is for him to transfer the electricity he is working with to you through the inner workings of your body, titillating your every nerve till you explode with white sappy strings of sparks, which is another way of saying orgasm but let’s get real people, this narrative is PG13.

Huang’s stomach grumbles because he hasn’t eaten breakfast. He is waiting for Daniel to shell out cash and buy him lunch. That’s just how Lau is. He knows that he can always get away with his looks and have anyone buy food for him because that’s just how men treat him when they pick him up. They spend money on him. And who wouldn’t? He’s sex on a wooden stick, waiting to be licked, hard. Like the ice pop you can’t get enough of on a hot summer’s day.

“Ta ma de feihua,” he mutters under his breath, exasperation thick in his sexy voice as he curses with the F word plus BS which, let’s get real people, this book will remain PG13, those words will not be making an appearance here, so chill the F out homies.

He pulls his phone from his jeans’ pocket and starts fingering his Grindr to poke Daniel Cheng, and he does this with a very fat thumb as well which is indicative of a very large mushroom head … down there. He is about to give up on Daniel, thinking that he’s a no-show, but how wrong Huang will be in just a few more seconds … three, two, and one.

A shiny black car parks in front of McDonalds at King’s Road. Huang does not give it mind however because he isn’t expecting one Daniel Cheng to come out of a very luxurious car. But then everything goes into slow motion like in the movies as one prim and handsome man gets ushered out of the Audi with his eyes covered in Tom Ford glasses, the cost of which can already feed hundreds of families starving somewhere in China which, let’s get real people, there are a billion Chinese people in the world and not all are stinking rich.