Sierra and Harry

Comincia dall'inizio

He never looked cuter. It also helped that when his eyes met mine, they were smiling, despite the rest of his face was sullen and moody. I didn’t even realise Harry had moved from his spot near to the room, to his desk until I heard his chair scrape against the floor.

I blinked, and he continued to stare at me, his eyes twinkling from restrained happiness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this happy. And he’s looking at me!

“So anyway, make sure you organise some time to do this project in your free time, because I guarantee you, it will take the entire month to complete it, and if you don’t want to go overtime, then I suggest you focus your efforts on this project” Mr Hanson told us, before instructing us to collaborate with our partners about the project.

I turned to Harry, but he was in the same position as before…staring at me. I blushed under the intensity of his gaze. This is it. My chance to ask him

“Uh…so um, d-do you maybe uh…I don’t know…do you want to meet up at the lib-”

“We can meet at my house” Harry told me, speaking for the first time. I smiled shyly, twiddling with a piece of my hair.

“O-okay…um, w-when would you-” once again, Harry cut me off.

“Straight after school, if you like?” he offered. I nodded, before realising I didn’t know where he lived.

“Um…where do you-” he leaned forward.

“I’ll bring you there and drop you off. Don’t worry” he murmured, smiling a breath-taking smile. My eyes widened, and the only air I had left in my lungs disappeared with a whoosh.

“O-okay” I whispered, smiling at him. He smirked, before turning to the front, when Mr Hanson began to talk again.

****

I was walking a daydream for the rest of the day. Imagining me and Harry driving to his house. Hanging out. Having fun. Soon, it’d become a regular thing. We’d carpool…he’d ask me out…we’d date…get married…ohhh...Married to Harry Styles!

I was walking toward the lunch room when-

“Hey sl*t!” I jumped out of sexy honeymoon dream, and turned to see a pissed Olivia. I cocked an eyebrow, wondering what got her panties in a twist. Oh yeah…most of the male student population. Hehe. But anyway…here she was, and her eye had this weird twitch to it, and I was vaguely wondering if she was having an allergic reaction to all her plastic surgery.

“I told you to stay the f*ck away from Harry! You think that just because he tried to end it with me, you can walk in on my loving relationship?!” Loving relationship? I snorted.

“B*tch, he dumped you because you cheated him, didn’t you?” I asked her smugly. She sniffed daintily, her shoulders tensing.

“It was a misunderstanding…and it’s none of your damn business anyway. Besides, we’re gonna get back together soon anyway. So keep you filthy paws of my man” she snarled, and I scoffed.

“You’re the one that spread her legs for every willing man, so don’t blame me when a decent guy comes along that doesn’t like your dirty offers” I snapped at her coldly, and she sniffed, forcing tears to come to her eyes. She’s used that trick many times; to teachers, students, other parents. I never fell for it. “Don’t even play b*tch. Leave me the hell alone. Unless you want another black eye” she winced, and took a step back, fear in her eyes. Serves her right.

I turned around, whipping my pony tail in her face, and strutting away, my long legs encased in sexy leather black pants, and black heels.  I had on a tight red tank top, and my leather jacket. Oh yeah, I looked badass today.