3 - If you lay a finger on him, I will kill you!

I walked out of my room to see 3 figures chasing a mouse…I think. One was in a cat suit and had heavy stuff in his hands, amazing. A man had blond hair, cigarette, and mouse traps on his fingers, and a woman with cracked glasses, pink hair in a maid's outfit. The mouse ran right past me, so I grabbed it in my right hand, hit some of its nerves to pass out gave it to the people and cleaned my hands in the bathroom. When I stepped out all three of them were staring at me, I was freaked out but I had a pretty good poker face.

“Yes? Oh, I’m sorry I’m Princess Jennifer Angel Victoria or soon to be Jennifer Angel Phantomhive. May I ask what your names are?”

“I’m Mey-Rin, nice to meet you.” The girl with the maids outfit said.

“I’m Finnian but please call me Finny, Princess Jennifer.” The boy in the cat suit said.

“I’m Cheif Bardroy or what I really like to be called Bard.” The man in the cheif outfit said.

“It is very nice to meet you, and please call me Jenni. May I ask, were is Ciel?”

“I think he went to his study.” Mey-Rin said.

“Yes thank you. I should be off; it was a pleasure to meet you.” I said with a smile, I do hope to make some friends beside Ciel, Angel and maybe Sebastian.

I went to Ciel’s study and did a very quiet knock, he didn’t answer so I was a little worried as I opened the door. I was worried for nothing. Ciel looked like he was asleep, must have not got a good night sleep, maybe because of me? I felt sad and sat in the chair when we first met, which was yesterday. I stared at him, he was so peaceful when he was asleep, but I was so wrong from the first time I stepped into this room, staring.

“How long are you going to look at me?”

“Oh, Ciel did I wake you? I am very sorry if I did.” I looked at the ground.

“No, not at all. I was just trying to figure out what you would have done if you thought I was asleep. You know I’m very fond of you, yet I know nothing about you. Tell me what are you dislikes and likes?” Ciel was sitting on the other side of his desk leaning on it, looking at me, which made me blush a bit.

“Why Ciel, you must learn of the lady or gentlemen. The person cannot just say what they like, you must learn.” He was very shocked at the words I just said.

“But I can tell you one thing to get you started. I like to take walks in a garden with a very special person.” I smiled at him like I was asking him out, very not lady like.

“Fine then, would you like to go on a walk with me in a garden?” I knew he was going to say that.

“It would be my honor, but would you let me go get something first?”

“If it is that important to you, then I guess I have no choice.” Let’s just say Ciel was MAD!!! But charming in a way.

I walked out to see the 3 figures outside the door, like they weren’t listing to be conversation. When I closed the door, I told them the next time they do that I won’t be as nice to get them out of trouble. They nodded at walked away, Mey-Rin stopped and told me a visitor is here to see Ciel and me, and I nodded and went to my room to grab my blue heart necklace. Yes, I was wearing green, but this necklace was very special to me. I walked out to see Ciel, I told him I was ready and he just gave me a small smile, or at least tried to give me a smile. We went to the garden to see many beautiful flowers, roses, tulips, and my favorite lilies. When I saw lilies I was shocked, not many gardens had lilies for some reason. Ciel saw my face and laughed at me.

“What? Lilies are my favorite flower!” I got pretty mad at Ciel. When people messed with people I care about or things I love, I was pretty mean.

“Nothing! Your face was so bright, it reminded me of Lizzie.” At first his face had some joy trying to escape, and then it became very sad.

“If you want, I can break the engagement and you could go back to her.” I looked down, I didn’t want to but I would understand, plus who could love me. A broken doll that just get’s used, over and over again, never stopping.

“Oh and why would I do that? Jennifer, YOU are my fiancé NOT Lizzie. I want you and only you.”

I was so shocked, after I came back to planet Earth I started crying and hugged him. No one has ever said that to me, or wanted to be with me. Ciel was pretty shocked also, and then he started hugging me and rubbing my back to calm me down. When I was calm, Finny came up to us and told us we had a visitor in the kitchen. We both were surprised so we hurried to the kitchen. Ciel first went in then me; I stopped in my tracks when I saw white hair, and a white butler outfit.

“Ashe, what is it you need?” Ciel asked.

“Oh Lord Ciel, Princess Jennifer, I have a message for Princess Jennifer and would like to give it to her alone.” His smirk looked evil.

I was still shocked then got my senses back and told Ciel to leave us alone, he did so and when I couldn’t hear any more footsteps, I shouted “What the hell are you doing here?”

I had so much fear, anger, and evil in my voice. My hand was just itching fot the knife Angel gave me that could kill any human, angel, and any demon; it was under the counter that I was next to.

“Oh why so harsh, Doll? I just wanted to see how your new life was.” Ashe replied with a scary smirk.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in prison for hurting me?!”

“Oh the Queen wished for me to be out, and asks how you are doing.”

“Well tell my Grand-mama that you should go to hell and that I just got here and am having a fantastic time without you, so get out of this house and leave me and my family and these people alone. Your war is with Angel and Sebastian.”

“Oh did you forget about the unclean?”

“The only unclean thing everywhere is you, now get out or get killed by my hand.”

“Fine, but I wouldn’t let your guard down, since your lover is right behind you listing to every word you just said. I will you see you again, Doll.”

Ashe left and I turned around to see Ciel with such shock in his eyes that he ran to his study and locked the door, with me crying in the kitchen. Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard came in and tried to cheer me up, I started getting tired and fainted into the darkness again. It has been 4 years soon to be 5 years since I even cried a tear, why now?

~19 days later~

Ciel hasn’t even talked to me, let alone left his study. I asked Sebastian and Angel what was wrong, when I knew the answer. Ciel was scared of me. I was sitting in the kitchen with Mey-Rin while she was doing the dishes, I did ask if she wanted me to do them or even help but she said “No it’s fine Jenni.”

Every time, matter how much I wanted to do something, no one would let me, not even Angel would let me do ballet practice with her as my teacher! This has been one of my worst things that has happened to me and that’s saying a lot! I was going mad, crazy and VERY clumsy and everyone knew it. I couldn’t take it anymore! I said I had to do something and marched my way to Ciel’s study with Bard goofing around saying “Left right, left left, left right left.” Over and over again then he left. I knocked on Ciel’s door more loudly then I usually do, he didn’t answer my call. I opened the door with my mouth closed to see…

~End of Chapter Three~

(J) Well ya...I was a bit bored  so I just published it! XP Hope you wnjoy!!!!

(W & J) BYE!!!!!