FireNeel's video

Wanted to find out about Natsu's prank video to why Lucy pranked him for a week? Well then, here it is! Just keep scrolling down.

"Mwahahaha. You. Have guts. For clicking this video. For things are about to get real!" You grinned. That's right! I got guts! My stomach ain't just empty! It has intestines, livers,— "Y'all know how much I love Luce, right?" You nodded whilst biting on your pillow as you fingirled silently.

Everyone needs a Natsu!

"Well, today...I'm kinda settling down on the boyfriend priorities—" wait, are they breaking up?! "—for I shall be her best friend again! That always tricks, fools and pranks her but never forgets to make her smile and/or laugh. Plus, who wouldn't wanna hear her ridiculously cute giggles?" Hands down. "I'm all fired up!!" He threw his fist in the air as the screen showed,

LET'S GET PRANKIN'! 💃

"Eeeyyy! So for the first prank, I bought a red elegant dress, black heels and *cough* women's underwear. And nope, I ain't dressing up or something." He stopped talking and you can now see his face closer. "Luce, baby, I'm sorry for this. 🙇"

"Well then..." Natsu stood up straight again whilst fixing his shirt. "..here's the plan"

Natsu pranked Lucy by pretending that he was cheating on her, woman's heels on the doorway, dress on the floor, underwear leading to their bedroom....and that was when--

"Take this!! Hiyaaaa....LUCY KICK!!!!" You winced for Lucy had kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Hard.

"Painful...so painful... I think I can see the light..." That was Natsu's last words until the screen showed a colourful screen when there's technical problems.

"H-hey guys..." His face scrunched up in pain. "Don't worry guys, Luce apologized with a truly satisfying b—"

"Natsu!!" You can now see Lucy who was wearing an apron.

"Hahaha..!!" Natsu's laughs in the background.

"Hey guys! To make up for that painful kick I gave this 'prankster gangster', I'm cooking Natsu his favourite; extremely hot barbecue fried chicken. Yeah... I think that's the name."

"Thank you baby!" Natsu kissed her in the cheek.

"You didn't think that, that was the end right?" He grinned. As you nodded and turned the lid of Nutella to open it.
"Today, we're gonna prank Luce once again! Making her believe that I'm proposing to her, although I um...I dunno...I just... I don't feel ready..? I mean, yeah! I want to have a family with my angel, I just don't want her to give her full attention to our kids that I'll be left out." Natsu pouted as you thought of Lucy kissing him on the forehead and saying sweet things to him after watching the video.

"Well then..." He laughed maniacally.

You can see the hallway of the condo that they live in, the door to the bathroom on the left and a door filled with cleaning equipments at the right. You know this for you literally watch all of their videos since they had 100,000 subscribers and you saw the house (condo) tour along with all the NaLu fans out there that are commenting 'Daaaamn Natsu!' to this one shot right now.

Then Lucy appeared, holding a towel and a bath robe. Walking towards the bathroom.

"Wait!!!!!!" She stopped in her tracks as Natsu kneeled in front of her, panting.

"Luce, will you make me the luckiest man in the world.." She gasped.

"By letting me take a shower first? Thanks!" He shut the door as Lucy stayed silent for a few seconds before pounding on the door and yelling at Natsu.

The screen then showed Natsu with his arm around Lucy as she frowned.

"Stay hot, guys! Bet you can't be as hot as my girlfriend though." The video ended. After you saw Lucy smile a little.