Jealous

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE.
Oh and I don't own the picture 😁
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

Third person's POV

There were a lot of shouts and sounds of furniture breaking heard from Lucy's apartment. The villagers walking across it would sometimes jump up in surprise. It seems like the couple had a huge argument, what it was about. Nobody knew except for the couple.

Lucy's POV

"COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?! FUCKING STOP BREAKING MY FURNITURE!!!" I screamed so loud that I even feel like I myself am gonna be deaf.

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING LOUD!!!" Natsu shouted back at me.

"THEN STOP BREAKING IN MY HOUSE!!!"

"THEN STOP HANGING OUT WITH LOKE!"

"THEN STOP HANGING OUT WITH LISANNA!!" There was a moment of silence after we both shouted that out to each other's face.

"Are you jealous?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"I should be asking you that." He replied back, smirking.

"I asked first."

"Ladies first. So you should answer first."

"If you don't answer I will never cook you spicy chicken ever again."

"....I-I.......fine...." Hah. In your face, Natsu. "Yes. I am jealous, got a problem with that?" I didn't reply, I felt happy inside. "How about you? Are you jealous about me hanging out with Lisanna?"

"......y-yes" I muttered.

"What was that?" You damned little piece of pink tufts. I know that you heard what I said. Loud and clear.

"I said, yes. I am jealous." When I looked up he cupped my cheeks with his hands and started leaning closer to me. He kissed me. I kissed back.
After that, he told me that that was my reward for telling the truth and the proof that I shouldn't get jealous over Lisanna, because they're just childhood friends. Nothing more, nothing less.