Coffee, Tea or Me?

"Good morning! What would you like?" Lucy cheerfully asked the blonde haired customer.

"Hmmm...I guess I'll have some uh croissants and uh espresso." She jotted down his order.

"Okie dokie!" She walked back to the counter and pinned the paper on the wall.

"Uh, wait....miss!"

"Yes?"

"A-are you single?"

"Erm......I'm afraid I can't answer you sir."

"O-okay then...sorry"

Lucy's POV
I sighed mentally and stood behind the counter. That's the fifth one today. I heard the bell ring and a pink haired guy walked in, well that's something you don't see everyday. He sat on the booth beside the window, he had a sad look in his eyes. I walked towards him, notepad in hand.

"Hello!" I enthusiastically said and smiled brightly.

"Oh. Um...hello." He turned his face toward me as his eyes widened.

Natsu's POV

W-woah.....who is this girl? Her smile is so blinding that it almost makes me forget the sadness and anger because of that slut. Almost.

"What would you like?"

"Uh....I can't really choose, can you recommend me something?"

"Um. I don't really know your taste so here's our secret menu." Woah....but in Starbucks they try to hide it, not just give it away to customers.

"Is that how it works here?"

"Haha no, I just want to." She smiled sweetly at me as I picked up the menu and started looking through it.

"Alright I'll have coffee...wait no...tea.....nah" I put the menu down on the table and said, "I'll just have you" she giggled and said,

"Okay!" She wrote something in her notepad, put it down on the table and opened the door as another customer went in the café. I looked down at the paper she left and saw digits and some words.

613-XXX-XXXX
My shift ends at 4pm

I looked at my wristwatch. Only 45 minutes left.