Chapter Four - My Immortal

ILY ALL YOU FUCKERS LET'S GET MARRIED, AND HAVE CHILDREN, AND GROW OLD TOGETHER!

▲ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘ̶ᴏ̶ᴠ̶  ▲

Louis looked over his shoulder has he ran, and caught a glimpse of the burning house. He ran faster down the street, his legs on autopilot as he ran. He reached the end of the street and stopped. He could either go left and hide out at Liam's, or go right and hide out at Harry's.

Louis made his decision and took off running down the middle of the street. He could hear sirens off in the distance, and that made him run even faster. He finally reached the house and bolted up the driveway, banging on the front door.

Nobody answered, so Louis continued to pound his fist on the door, leaning against it to catch his breath. Louis raised his fist to knock again, but the door was yanked open and Louis fell onto the ground. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" 

Louis looked up from the ground, and gave Harry a sheepish smile. "Hi." Louis said, picking himself up from the ground. "What the fuck?" Harry spat, glaring at Louis. "Can I hide- I mean stay here?" Louis asked, and Harry slammed the door in his face.

Louis groaned, and he could hear the sirens getting louder. He banged on the door again, and Harry opened the door. "Fuck off." Harry spat, shutting the door again.

That continued on about three more times, until Harry got fed up. "Knock on the door one more fucking time and I will punch you unconscious!" Harry yelled, and Louis found it incredibly attractive when Harry yelled like that.

"Please, just let me stay the night! I'll be gone in the morning!" Louis pleaded, and he would get on his knees and suck Harry's dick if he fucking had to. "Why should I?" Harry asked, ready to punch Louis.

"I'll explain once you let me in." Louis said. "No." Harry said and went to slam the door, but Louis stuck his foot in the way, stopping it. "I set my house on fire, the cops are already looking for me, and I'm pretty sure my father is dead, so just let me the fuck in, Hazza!" Louis explained, pleading with his eyes.

Harry thought for a second, and he could just let Louis in, and then call the cops, but he opened the door all the way and let Louis inside. "Thank you, Haz." Louis smirked, and Harry slammed the door shut. "Don't fucking call me that, you prick." Harry spat, and disappeared down the hall.

Louis walked into the living room and collapsed onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling. Louis really didn't want to let go of Harry. He was the only one for Louis. Harry hadn't left him when he had cheated on him, and he didn't leave him when he got drunk and they ended up fighting.

Harry had put up with Louis' bullshit for so long, because he did love Louis, but Louis pushed him over the edge with what he did to Zayn and Niall. Louis had absolutely no reason to do the shit he did, besides he felt like it. Harry didn't necessarily feel bad about what he did, because the kid was a freak, and freaks should be disposed of. At least that was how he was raised.

Harry slumped against the hallway, tugging at his hair. He had cut it a bit since he broke up with Louis, so it was fucked up since he cut it himself. Harry honestly didn't know what to do. Louis had once again, dragged him into his bullshit, when Harry wanted to part of it whatsoever.

Harry should've ignored Louis and just went back into his room, instead he let the fucking delinquent in and now he wants to go and burn the tattoo more.

******

Louis was woken up by something hitting his face, and then his balls. "Fuck!" Louis exclaimed, rolling onto the floor. "Good. You're awake." Harry spat, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Harry walked back in a moment later, a cup of tea in hand. "So, are you gonna go run from the cops again?" He asked, taking a drink of the scalding hot tea. "Pretty much." Louis said, getting off the floor, still holding his crotch where Harry had hit him.

"Do you really think that'll work?" Harry chuckled, and Louis raised an eyebrow. "Worked last time." Louis muttered, popping his back. "And then your stupid ass got arrested." Harry said, smirking around the rim of the cup as he took a drink.

"I won't get caught this time." Louis said, crossing his arms. "Ya sure about that?" Harry said, that devious smirk still on his face. "Hell yes, I am." Louis spat, glaring at Harry. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Right on time." Harry said to himself, setting the cup down and going to answer the door. Louis peeked around the corner, Harry shooting him a cheeky grin before opening the door. "Hello, officers," Harry said, and Louis' eyes widened and his jaw hit the floor.

Harry talked to the police officers for a moment, before opening the door wider and letting them in. Louis bolted through the living room to the kitchen and out the back door, running through Harry's backyard and jumping the fence. He ran down the street, checking over his shoulder.

He ran to the end of the street, and it was a good thing Harry lived so close to the woods or else Louis would be fucked right now. He ran straight into the trees, and kept going straight. He'd eventually get to the other side of town, and maybe then he could think of how to get away, but right now he just needed to find a place to hide. And ignore that Harry was trying to get him arrested.

[A/N]

I honestly have nothing to say. whatever.

Song - My Immortal - ortoPilot cover

Vote ♥

Comment ☕

Send me sexual messages (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol don't send me sexual messages ಥ_ಥ