[Chapter 10] Final sentiments.

"Use thunderbolt!" I shouted,pointing at the Pokemon dummy across the training field.

"Pikaaaa!" He shouted,running,jumping and practising the move. When he'd finished,he slowly walked back to me. "Pik-" He couldn't finish,he was too tired and just fell asleep there and then. An 'aw' moment to be honest. 

"Is he okay?" Emily asked,clutching Umbreon in her arms.

"Yeah he's fine,just worn out I suppose." I returned him to his Pokeball and shoved it in my bag. We had found a training arena,just from asking a couple of the locals around Viridian City. This place was called 'Dedication Training Arena' and was only a half hours walk away from the hotel. We'd been here for about two hours before Pikachu had stopped,just practising and practising.

"Can I do some now?" Mitch seemed needy. This place was full of hopeful trainers,some young,some middle aged,but there was a set of twins three strips across from ours who had been glancing at us since we had got here. 

"Sure. I don't have any other Pokemon so I don't need the training strip." I grabbed my stuff from behind the red line and swapped places with Mitch and his Totodile. Just as I looked up from putting my bag on the floor,I saw two long ginger extensions drop down in front of me. A face came down with them,caked in foundation,with brown eyes squinting and analysing mine.

"Hm." The ugly girl snorted,looking me up and down whilst I stood back up. I noticed that another girl was standing next to her. The ginger girl was wearing a tight belly top,denim shorts and white slip on shoes. How do I describe her,um.. a whore? Yeah,OK. The sight of this girl made me want to punch her in her orange face and shout "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!". "So,you're the girl everyone's talking about?,I expected someone much prettier." I love it when people insult me,I go all intelligent on them.

"By the looks of you,I think you should go look up pretty." I answered whilst Emily smirked,holding her hand over her mouth to stop laughing. She knew how much I hated these girls.

"Ugh..shut up!.. You don't know who you're messing with."

"Yeah,um, who are you and who said you could talk to me?"

"I'm Stephani Rocket? Don't you even know?"

"By the way I didn't know who you are,then yes,I don't know." But I did,these girls must be the kids of Team Rocket. Not including Meowth,haha.

"You,Alexia,are meant to be my enemy. I thought we could be friends but obviously not now,I guess fate was right this time. I suggest you keep out of my way,because I'll ruin you and your little friends anytime and anywhere. Oh,like in the Pokemon League,that sounds like a place to embarrass you and your family name."

"I'm glad fate has got it right,I shan't have liked to be your acquaintence anyway. But the Pokemon League is mine,Stephani. It's your family name that shall be put to shame in this generation aswell as my uncle Ash's and your parent's. I'll see you at the League next year,Stephani Rocket."

"Hmph." She turned to walk away,but stopped. "Oh,you'll see me before then." And carried on walking. But the girl who appeared to be her sister stood still in the place where she had been since my conversation with Stephani had started. She seemed stunned. This twin had black hair,with a red bow in it,she was wearing a Black Veil Brides tshirt,a plaid skirt with ripped tights and red Doctor.Martens on her feet. She was a small,quiet girl,judging from her stance and the way she looked.

"What's your name?" I urged,turning to face her.

"Serena.."

"Hm."

"I..I uh..I'm not like my sister,I don't hate you at all. I'm not a self centered illiterate snob like her. I'd very much like to be your friend Alexia." I was surprised,I expected a stupid remark about clothing or my hair.

"Sure,would you like to come with us?" I still can't believe I said that,I never thought about anything before I said it.

"Really? Oh my gosh! Yeah!"

"Come to 'Snorlax's Heaven' at 8:00 tonight,we'll meet you outside the building,okay?"

"Of course! See you later Alex!" She ran to catch up with her sister as we watched her go through the arena doors.

"Alex,you butthead,what did you just do?" Mitch poked my face.

"She's cute Mitch,she only wants to be with Alex." Emily grabbed his arm and made him punch himself in the eye.

"I'm sorry. But this time I think we're going places." I replied. 

"What?"

"You know when you get a gut feeling? Yeah? Well why do I feel like we're going to Pewter city?"

And that,is the end of book 1.

Sorry it doesn't really get into the story,but book 2 will be full of battles,gym leaders,competitions and Pokemon. 

Thank you for reading!

🎉 You've finished reading The start of a series of quite fortunate events (Won't be carried on,sorry) 🎉