[Chapter 1] Hey,We have Pokemon and you don't.

[Chapter 1]  Hey,We have Pokemon and you don't.

"Mom!",I shouted up the stairs,whilst frantically pulling my Converse onto my feet. No answer. "MOM!" I screamed again,as to which she replied over the banister with a simple;

"Alex,I've told you not to shout across the house! Now,what's wrong?"

"I'm going to Emily's,she's got her first Pokemon,ugh,I need to hurry!" I ran to the front door,but stopped,awaiting her answer.

"Fine,fine. What time will you be back?"

"Later! Love you bye!" My voice faded as I exited the house,running up around the corner,straight to Emily Grace's. I knocked on the door,shaking with excitement. She opened it,I stared into her bright green eyes as she laughed to herself,then I saw the Pokeball in her hand.

"Oh my god! What is it? What is it? What is it!?" I was still out of breath from running.

" I'll show you,come up to my room!"

Emily's room was in the attic,she'd always been into quite gothic things,the same as myself,so we'd painted her room black with white cobwebs. I'm still proud of it to this day. We sat on the purple carpet and she gently opened the Pokeball. To my surprise,it was an Umbreon. My eyes widened as it settled into a sitting position. To me,it reminded me of a dog,some sort of electric powered dog. But still,it was probably one of the cutest things I'd ever seen.

"Well?",Emily giggled,looked at my astonished face,and brushed her hand through her white blond hair."He's a very placid one,you can pet him if you like."

I didn't know what to say,so I stroked him. He was fluffy,I decided I wanted an Umbreon,definitely.

"I'm jealous,very,very jealous." 

"You'll get yours soon Alex! I know it!"

"I sure hope so."

Suddenly Em's phone rang,it was Mitch Kendall,my other best friend. Emily put him on loud speaker so we could both hear him.

"Em,Alex! Guess what?"

"What?" We jinxed.

"I just got my first Pokemon!"

My life was becoming a living hell.

"Meet me outside my house,we'll go show Uncle Ash." Mitch sang down the phone and then hung up. Another thing I forgot to mention,we all call my uncle Uncle Ash,we're all that close.