[Chapter 9] The short intermission between events.

"And then he just walked away!" I crammed all my words down the phone,still disgusted at what the idiot before had done.

"Alex calm down,if he keeps his word,and I'm thinking right,you're going to encounter Xavier in the near future. He's just like his father,a big headed,self centered,pig nosed noosh." I know,I didn't know what a noosh was either,but decided to stay on-track.

"Fine,I'll call you later,bye uncle Ash." I hit the red button and turned to see Emily watching The Nightmare Before Christmas whilst sewing a button onto her skelanimal's eye,and Mitch playing the gameboy version of Pacman on his DS.

"So,what to we do now?" Emily stuttered,putting the skelanimal down to look at me. I placed my hand on my head and shrugged."Well,you did say you were going to beat Xavier in the Pokemon League."

"Oh god,I did didn't I. That was one of those instant verbal retaliations that I didn't mean."

"Well I suppose you have to now don't you?"

"I couldn't beat him if I wanted to!" Pikachu jumped onto me,looking angry. Then I realise I'd just insulted his power,in a way. He poked me in the face,still angry. "We'd have to do a whole lot of training for the League,it's next year Pikachu."

"Pika!" He stopped poking me and smiled.

"What have I gotten myself into." I shook my head,laughing. " We'll look for a training arena tomorrow,okay?"

"Sweet." Mitch replied,slightly looking up from Pacman. After that we retired to bed,I couldn't stop thinking about the League,even if it was next year. I must have spent about three hours with it on my mind before I was able to sleep. Tommorrow was the day our training began.