chapter 14

It's been 2 months since Justin took me into the forest.  Bentley still hadn't found me, but we communicated through eachothers thoughts all the time. Bentley told me that his parents got rid of the mind control power for commoners.  Only the royal family had that power now, which meant Justin had no control over me.  Bentley was doin evrything to find me.  He interrogated the other servants, who had no clue of Justin's plan.  He tried reading Justin's mind,as did I, but everytime we did, we got massive headaches.  Justin blocked his thoughts from everyone.  There wasn't much Bentley could do, but that didn't stop him from trying.  I made sure to block my thoughts from Justin.

Wait a minute, the royal family has mind control....Why didn't I think of this before! I could uses my powers to make him bring me back to Bentley!  I'm such and idiot!

'BENTLEY!' I called through my mind.

'What is it? did something happen?'  He asked worriedly.

'What if I use mind control on Justin to make him bring me back to you?' I asked eagerly.

'That's genius!  I don't know why I didn't think of it before!  I'm such an idiot!  Bridget, go ahead and do it.  Make him bring you back to me.' 

I concentrated.  "Hey Justin?" 

He turned to me and I stared deep into his eyes.  He went into a trans.

"Bring me back to Bentley."  I commanded.

 Justin started walking towards me.  He grabbed my hand and everything around me turned to a blur.  The next thing I saw was the castle.  I was home.   Justin led me inside the castle.  When the guards saw us they yelled for Bentley and the king and queen and all the other guards.  I heard a ton of footsepes.  Guards surrounded us.  I saw Bentley push past the guards, followed by the King and Queen.  Bentley stopped in his tracks when he saw me.  A wide smile grew across his face.  He's even better looking than I remember.  I tried to let go of Justin's hand so I could run and hig Bentley, but Justin's grip on me tightened.  I tried to pull away, but he was stronger than me.  He pulled me up against his chest and wrapped his arms, tightly around me, then bent my head to the side revealing my neck.  I felt the tip of his fangs press against my neck.  I gasped and looked to Bentley for help.

"Don't come another step closer Bentley, or I'll bite her." Justin warned.

Bentley took a step back.  "What do you want?"  He asked feircly.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that.  You're finally asking a servant what they want.  Looks like the tables have turned Bentley.  What I want is to be King."

"King of what? Fools?"  Bentley replied sarcastically.

"Haha.  Very funny. No. I want to be King of Vampires.  Either your father and the rest of your family step down from the throne and forfeit it to me, or your darling wife, gets the blood drained out of her...killing her slowly, and painfully."

"Bentley! Don't do it!"  I said bravely.

Justin yanked my hair causing me to scream in pain.  "SHUT UP!  Well Bentley, what's your decision?  Give me the crown and you get your precious Bridget, or keep the crown and lose her forever."

"Bentley! He's gonna make me his queen if you give up the crown!  You'll lose me and the crown!"  I cried.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He yelled in my ear, making me flinch.

"It's not my decision to give up the crown.  It's my father's.  So if you want the crown, you'll have to ask him yourself, Justin."

The King and Queen stepped forward.  The king held his hands behind his back while the queen held onto his arm.  The king handed his wife over to Bentley who also had his hands behind his back.  "Justin, I made my decision a while ago."  Then he turned to Bentley.  " Bentley, I'm sorry, I know you love her with all your heart, but either way, we can't save her.  But I think I have a solution that will benefit us all."  He said giving Bentley a knowing look.  I looked at Bentley, confused.

'When my father says " my decision is..." ,  jump away from Justin and my father and I will do the rest.'  He thought through my mind, giving me a serious look.

I nodded once.

"And what is that old man?" Justin said rudely.

"My decision is..."

Then a quickly jumped away and the king pulled out a stake form  behind his back and lunged it had Justin.  The king missed his heart and stabbed Justin's shoulder.  Justin clutched his shoulder in pain.  Then out of nowhere, Bentley stabbed Justin right through his heart with another stake.  Justin fell to the ground, screaming in agony, and turned to dust.

I ran to Bentley and attacked him with a big, warm, hug.  I cried onto his shoulder, refusing to let him go. 

"I missed you, Bridget."  He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too."  I lifted my head to face him.  "I love you so much. More than anything in all the realms."

"I love you to my sweet, sweet Bridget.  Promise you'll never stop loving me."

I smiled. "I promise." Then we kissed eachother passionately with everyone cheering.

I pulled away and thought that now would be the perfect time to tell him what I realized a couple days ago.

"Bentley?"

"Yes?"

I paused for dramatic effect. ....."I'm pregnant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 more chapter :The Eplilogue!!!!!! There's no sequel to this story...sorry.