chapter 6

"We have to go back to the Vampire World." Bentley stated.

"Why?"

"Because people will recognize you.  We can come back to the mortal world when the news dies down. Now come on." He said pulling me outside.  "Get on my back" He commanded.

I hesitated, but did I was told. He started running and in a flash, we were up in the air going lightining speed.  I held onto him tightly, hoping I wouldnt fall to my death...oh wait....im a vampire duh.   Within a few minutes we were back on the ground in front of the castle where we got married... I think they called it the summer castle?  Not sure, but it was the gigantic harry potter like castle.  Bentley took my hand and led me inside.  I felt a swoosh of air and all of a sudden we were in a different room.  A bedroom to be exact.  It was ginormous (not sure if that's even a word).  There was a king sized bed, and a bunch of doors all around the walls. 

"Where are we?"  I asked.

"My room" Then he paused. "I mean OUR room."

I nodded my head. Bentley laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. I stayed standing there not sure what to do.  Bentley opened one eye and looked at me. The he sighed and sat up.  "So what do you want to do today?"

I thought for a minute.  "I dont know.  What do vampires usually do?" I said plopping down on the other side of the bed.

"Everything humans do." He said chuckling.  "How about I show you around the castle.  I wouldnt want you getting lost in your own home."

"Fine.  Let's go explore!"  I said a little too enthusiatically.

Bentley jumped of the bed and laughed.  I followed him out the door.  We went through every room on the floor and the floor after that, and the 10 million floors after that.  Then we saw the dungeons.  Apparently the people in there were bad vampires, awaiting to be executed by a vampire hunter.  Bentley explained to me that they send the bad vampires to a town full of vampire hunters, so they have no chance of escaping.  That made sense, since the only way we could die is from being killed by a vampire hunter.

We mustve been walking around for hours because I was exhausted.   Bentley brought us back to our room with his lightning speed.

"Hey Bentley? Do I have any powers like you?"  I wondered.

He nodded. "Yes, you do.  You have all the powers infact.  You just dont know how to use them."

"Then teach me."  I said seductively.

A cocky grin grew across his face. "Alright. I'll teach you how to read minds."  I glared at him.  That's not what I had in mind.  He took my hands and stared into my eyes.  "Ok. Now concentrate on reading my mind.  Focus."

I tried my hardest to read his mind, but I couldnt.  "I cant do it." I said in defeat.

"Yes you can. You're just not focusing enough.  Try again."

I did.  I blocked out all my other thoughts and only focused on Bentley's thoughts.  'Man, I really want to do her right now' I heard him think.  My jaw dropped and a slapped him...but not hard.

"Oww, what was that for?" He whined like a little baby.

"For thinking what you were thinking!"

He chuckled.  "Alright, I'm sorry.  Try again and I'll think of something else."

I focused in on his thoughts again. 'There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O.  B-I-N-G-O.  B-I-N-G-O. AAaaaaaaaand Bingo was his name-oooooooo!'  He sang in his head...very badly I might add.

"Really?  You chose THAT song out of a billion other songs in the world?"

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Ok. Teach me something else."

"hmmmmm......" He thought for a little bit.  "Oh I know. Lighting  speed.  But first I'll show you what it's good for."  He had an evil smirk on his face.  Uh-oh.  He psuhed me down on the bed and started taking off my clothes and then his own clothes.

"Bentleyyyy" I whined. "What does this have to do with lighting speed?"

"You'll see" He said kissing my neck gently. Then he entered me and started going slow. Then  he used his speed to go extremely fast, causing my to scream with pleasure.  When he finished he rolled over to the side and we laid there to catch our breath.  "Ok, so now that you know one of the things its good for, let's get dressed and I'll teach you how to run lightning fast...Something else its good for."

I hit him playfully. "You just wanted sex."

He chuckled. "You know me so well."

I rolled my eyes and got dressed.  Bentley did as well and he took me into the hallway. "Ok, now try running to the end of the hallway."  I started running and got their in 10 seconds.  "Ok, now run back, only try running even faster."

I tried to run as fast as I could and I was back in front of Bentley in a flash. He smiled.  "You did it!"  He said picking me up and embracing me in a hug.  "I think that's enough for today."

I pouted.  "Dont worry, we'll continue tomorrow.  But tonight we can work ont he speed again." He said winking at me.

Whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  Thank you for all the votes and comments. They mean a lot to me and give me the motivation to keep writing.