chapter 10

We left the mortal world that night to go back to the Vamppire World. It was sad leaving them again, but I made Bentley promise that he'd bring me back to visit once a week.  IThe Vampire World was pretty much like the Mortal World.  The people looked liked humans...only prettier, they had dogs and cats and other normal animals as pets (Surprisingly the vampires didnt drink their pets' blood...apprently they love their pets too much.),  they shopped like normal humans, partied like college students, and worked.  The only differences are that in the grocery stores, they sell different types of blood...they have normal food too,  people fly everywhere...except on special occasions like a wedding or something, the houses all looked like they were from the Victorian Age, and the women dressed in Rennaissance style clothes, but the men dressed in modern clothes. Weird I know, but I guess vampire women like the long extravagent dress...I did too.  It was like a fairy tale.  Women could actually wear whatever we wanted but they chose to dress in long dresses.  Most of the time though, I chose to wear modern clothes because I was used to them.

I didnt have many royal responsibilities though.  Bentley and his parents did.  I was only responsible to be proper, polite, kind, well-mannered, sign a few contracts, keep the servants in line, and to be spoiled like a princess.  Bentley gave me anything I wanted and the servants did most things fro me.  I never had to lift a finger.  But I didnt let royalty go to my head.  I treated the servants like equals. They were thankful for that.  Other vampires were usually mean and cruel to servant, but not I.  And I made Bentley be nice to them too.  I threatened to  sleep in a different room alone if he didnt promise to be nice to them.  The servants were grateful.  They worshipped me.

Everyday was usually the same. Bentley spent the days with his parents working on keeping the Vampire World in complete harmony.  I spent the days walking around the castle.  I found something new everyday. Like the other day, I found a bowling alley.  This castle was full of amazing things.  One specific servant would accompany me around, incase I got lost.  His name was Justin.  He had blue eyes, like Bentley, and dark brown hair...about a couple shade lighter than Bentley's black hair.  Justin was and inch taller than Bentley and more muscular.  I guess he had to be since he was constantly working...he carried trays of food up to my room and walked with me everywhere. I I guess you can say he was my bodyguard. He never left my saide, except of course when Bentley was with me.  Bentley could protect me from everything.  Justin was only there when Bentley wasnt.  Justin was kind of my main servant.  He did almost anything I asked.   Justin was really handsome and kind.  Sometimes I'd catch him staring at me with loving eyes, but when he realized I caught him his eyes went back to being serious and alert.  That made me laugh.

I went to visit my family every Saturday.  I helped Lisa with her studies and played in the woods with her, just like old times.  I  also got to visit my friends and ofcourse I brought Lisa along.  My friends were so happy to see me again.  They wondered why I wasnt in school anymore.  I told them that I dropped out and was married and living someplace else.  It wasnt a complete lie.  I did kinda drop out...but that's because Bentley wouldnt let me finish school.  He said since I'm a princess I wouldnt have to know much about the human world or its history.  He got me a tutor to teach me about the history of the Vampire World.  It was pretty much like the Mortal World's history, only it was made more like a fantasy.  When I told my friends that I was married, they got mad for not telling them.  I told them that it was a spur of the moment thing and that it happened after I was kidnapped.  They understood and didnt even ask what happened to me when I was kidnapped.  I think they were just happy I was back. And ofcourse, they met Bentley.  They were a bit weary of him at first, but were soon comfortable around him. 

Anways, today was just like another day at the castle.  Bentley left me alone in my room to go off and be a Prince.  Justin soon came in after.

"Good morning Princess." He greeted.

"Good morning Justin. And how many times have I told you to call me Bridget.  Princess seems so formal."

"I completely understand...Bridget.  So what would you like to do today?  Continue exploring the castle perhaps?"

"You read my mind" I said sarcastically making Justin laugh.

I got up and Justin opened the door for me.  We walked together through the castle, opening everydoor that I saw.  Most of them were bedrooms. I came across the bowling alley again.

"Hey Justin, want to go bowling later?"

"Sure, whatever you want." 

I smiled and continued to walk.  Pretty soon I realized that I had seen all of this before.  "Have we been through the entire castle Justin?  I've seen all this before."

He shook his head. "You havent even seen the half of it.  You just kept walking the same way we came before.  I just followed."

"Ok then Mr. Follower. Give me a complete tour of the castle I havent seen yet." 

"Right this way."  He said walking ahead of me.  We walked up a few flight of stairs.  "This is the tower.  You can see all of the Vampire world from this tower.  It's a beautiful scene."

There was one big window circling around the room.  I looked out and saw such a breath taking sight.  I really could see all of the Vampire World.  It was aboslutely amazing.  On the other side of the kingdom was the winter castle.  I could see farmland, houses, mansions, cottages, skyscrapers.   I could even see people...they looked like teeny tiny ants from up here. 

"Wow."  I said in awe.  "It's beautiful."  I turned to face him and he was right up against me. I gasped.  I could feel his breathing, he was so close. We looked into eachothers eyes, our faces merely an inch apart.  Suddenly, Justin closed the distance between us.  We encrircled my waist with his arms and pulled me closer.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.  Kissing Justin felt so right.