chapter 5

I woke up, curled up in the bedsheets. Everything that happened came flowing back. Bentley wasnt in bed with me, and I was kinda glad about that. I sat up, covering myself with a bedsheet, to find Bentley standing out on the porch, looking out into the ocean. He was wearing pajama pants and was shirtless. He had his hands in the railings...He looked stressed. Then, like he could sense I was watching him, he turned around and looked straight at me with apolegetic eyes. I looked away, not wanting to see him after what he did to me. He let out a sigh.

"Bridget, look at me. Please." He begged I refused. "Bridget, please. I'm sorry, but you have to understand why I did it."

"And why did you do it?" I asked angrily.

"I-I dont know. I just...had to have you. Do you know how it makes me feel when my WIFE doesnt want to touch me on our honeymoon?"

"How it makes you feel? What about me? Do my feelings even matter to you?! I DON'T want to be your wife! I want to be at home, with my family!" I yelled.

I stomped over to the bed, climbed over to me and grabbed my forearms, forcefully. I gasped, scared of him.

"YOU'RE MY WIFE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU WILL LOVE ME AND THESE FEELINGS YOU HAVE WILL BE REPLACED WITH BETTER ONES." He yelled back.

I pulled myself out of his grasp and burried my face in a pillow and cried. But Bentley picked me up and carried me into the bathroom.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

"No." He walked over to the shower and put me down on my feet. He turned on the water and took off his pants, so we were both naked. He pushed me against the wall and started making out with me. I tried resisting, but miserably failed. He wrapped my legs around his waist. I finally gave up and let him continue. After about what seemed like forever, he let me down and allowed me to finsih showering...alone. I stayed in the shower for awhile, savoring the time away from Bentley. How could someone as goodlooking as him, act like this? Whyy didnt he come up to me in the woods when I was younger and allow me to get to know him? Maybe i wouldnt have minded being married to him...I might've even loved him. A knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Hurry up. We have a long day planned." He shouted through the door.

I sighed and turned of the shower. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. It was then that I realized I didnt have any other clothes with me. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel. Bentley was laying down on the bed, dressed in a green buttondown shirt and desspants, with his arms folded behind his head. He stared at me and licked his lips, seductively. I rolled my eyes. "Bentley, I dont have any clothes other that that." I said pointing to my wedding dress on the floor.

"Yes you do. I just dont know where they are. Maybe if you kiss me for real...passionately...then maybe i'll tell you."

"No deal." I replied.

"Well then you'll just have to go into town wearing that towel. I honestly wouldnt mind that, but the choice is yours."

"Oh, so now you give me a choice...and might I say that they aren't very good choices either." I said stubbornly

"Dont be stubborn. Just one passionate kiss, and I'll give you your clothes." He said with a cocky smile.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said in defeat.

Bentley patted the spot next to him, indicating for me to come sit next to him. I did and I kneeled next to him, facing him. He pulled me onto his lap, so a was straddling him.

"Mmmm...that''s better. Now kiss me." He whispered seductively. I gave him a peck on the lips and pulled away. He pulled me back. "No. That wasn't the deal. Kiss me passionately or you wont get your clothes." I let out a long groan. I leaned forward and put my lips on his. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I was hesitent, but decided that if I wanted my clothes I'd have to do it. I opened my mouth a little, and his tongue entered my mouth. We started moving our lips in sync as our tongues danced. I was really getting into this. I pushed him down on the bed. He moaned and I could feel him smile against my lips. My towel unwrapped itself from around me, so now I was naked ontop of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He flipped us over so that now I was on the bottom and he was ontop. I started to undo the buttons on his shirt. When I finished, he pulled his shirt off and I began to undo his belt and zipper. He took his pants and boxers off. I felt him get ready to enter me, but I didnt try to stop him. This time, I wanted him. I dont know if I was allowing lust to overcome me, or if deep down inside I really loved him. I was too caught up in the moment to think about it. He finally enetered me, causing both of us to moan.