Sorry...But Exciting News (In a Way)!

Okay, I know I promised to rewrite this book with original characters and all that, but I just couldn't. It's too meaningful the way it is. It's the first actual fic I wrote and finished EVER and I couldn't find any other characters that would fit as well as these did. It's shabby and cliche and over all mediocre to read but it's special to me. So I'm leaving it as is. I apologize for getting everyone's hopes up for it.

On the other hand, there will be a book being published that is original! By the time you read this it will be posted. It's called Seeds of Spring (open to any other title suggestions bc that one is shit and I'm bad at titles) and it's got the same characters as before, but a bit more realistic and with more originality and development. The plot is different as well. I'll show you the description here:

"We were just seedlings until that night. That night--we came into full bloom, transitioning into beautiful flowers, with bright petals of life encircling our budding existence."

Kit believes life is a burden he doesn't want to bear. Caught between wanting to exist and not wanting to, Kit finds himself answers to questions he never knew to ask through friends, family, and a boy hell bent on making Kit love life.

Hopefully it's an okay description since I'm pretty bad at those.

Well, I would really appreciate if you went and checked it out since it is my own work and I'm going to do the best I can on it. Any feed back is more than welcomed! So please leave all comments, good or bad, and tell me your honest opinions.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please have a good night!

Stay Lovely. XXX -Hayley