Fifthteen

The moon had gone down and all the grounders gathered around, thousand of them. They were all waiting for someone to be tortured. It was happening right outside the camp. Raven was beside Hayley as they took Finn.

Raven's sad screams filled the air, Hayley slowly followed behind Finn and Clarke. When they arrived at the bottom of the hill where the grounded were going to torture Finn, Hayley ran up to them.

She saw the grounders strap him against a tree with ropes, his tears fell onto the ground, he knew that Hayley wouldn't hold her tongue.

"It was me!" Hayley shouted. Everyone looked around in confusion. "I killed the village." Be added. "Finn came with me and tried to take the blame, I shot them with my gun." Hayley grabbed her gun from her pocket. Everyone was shocked including Clarke. "Aspen no." She tears running down her eyes. "Is this true?" Lexa asked Finn. "It is." Finn frowned. The grounders grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.

"I'll do it." Clarke insisted, tears ran down her face. The grounders didn't agree but Lexa did. She nodded for Clarke to go forward and kill her. "Aspen I'm-" Clark was interrupted by Hayley. "It's okay, Clarke." She told her. "Here." Clarke grabbed her hand putting her piece of chocolate in her hand. Hayley smiled down at the piece of chocolate. "I love y-" Hayley was cut off by a kiss. They continued to kiss, as they did Clarke dragged her in the stomach. "I love you too." Clarke whispered after. Tears fell down her face.

Hayley's vision slowly went black.
"She's awake!" Someone shouted. Hayley's eyes open and she saw a munch of people gather around her at the hospital and all of her memories were back. "Elijah?" She smiled hugging her beloved husband. She was quickly handed Hope from Klaus the father of the child. As she picked her up she noticed something in her hand.

Hayley looked down at her hand and noticed a piece of chocolate, the one Clarke had given her. She will always remember Clarke, and whenever someone brought up chocolate she would think of her.

The End.

A/n; this is the end :( endings always make me sad. I really liked Hayley and Clarke together, they were so cute. Hope you liked the story! Bye!! :)