Eight

The screams of people began to stop, it was quite besides the whispers of the people in the drop ship. Hayley noticed several people not in the drop ship like Bellamy and Finn.

The group opened the door, there were dead bodies everywhere, they were burnet and ashy. Hayley grabbed Clarke's wrist. "Bellamy and Finn were not in the drop ship." Clarke's eyes slowly watered and widened. Hayley knew she had to tell Octavia but Clarke didn't want her to know. That would give her no hope or faith.

"We need to leave now." Clarke adjusted the bag on her back. The rest of the group agreed making their way to the exit of the camp.

As the group was walking, Clarke and Hayley of course side by side, Octavia approached them. "Have you seen Bellamy?" She wondered curiously. "He could be up ahead or alright there." Clarke lied. Octavia left and Hayley looked down at the group, she felt horribly. She had become good friends with Finn and Bellamy was starting to be less childish.

Clarke noticed the frown that had fallen on her face. She lifted her head up. "There is a chance they are still alive." Hayley continued to frown. "Aspen, they are alive." Clarke had hope, much more than Hayley did. "I know that there's a large possibility." Hayley looked into Clarke's beautiful crystal eyes. Clarke tried to keep the smile on her face but she knew that Hayley was loosing hope.

Hayley began to wonder, she never really felt hope or faith, maybe that's why she named her child Hope, so she could feel it. It was just a guess, since she could barely remember her favourite colour or middle name.

The group approached this land, it seemed clammed like the camp they had before. Hayley watched as families hugged and happy tears ran down their face. She stood their with a smile on her face, it was a sad smile because she didn't have her family nor did she know who they were. "Come here." Clarke grabbed Hayley's hand bringing her to meet people.

Hayley met many people, but she could not remember everyone name. She was kind of happy to be apart of something. Clarke's group could have just abandoned her and ignored her screams for help, but they didn't, they cared for her.

Then Hayley heard a slight scream from Octavia. "Bellamy!" She shouted. As she turned around she noticed Bellamy, Finn, and a few others standing their. Clarke ran to hug Finn, Hayley followed her hugging him after they were done. "What happened?" She asked looking at the blood on his face. "The mist." Was his only reply, he then went to hug Raven.

Hayley continued to watch him, what happened to them. Were they exposed to the mist? Hayley couldn't help but wonder.