Resposibilities

1 week and a half

Ariana's Pov:

Today me and Justin have to go talk to our managers. I got out a day ago. We hired a nanny to take care of Jaxon. He's the best baby ever. So sweet. He's an angel. I got up from the bed to go take a shower. I finally get to wear my old clothes! Me and Justin haven't really been talking because of that fight we had. When I got out I put on my clothes, did my hair and makeup.

I have an interview afterwards so that's why I'm all dressed up

I have an interview afterwards so that's why I'm all dressed up. I walked downstairs and I saw Justin holding Jaxon. Awe!

"Hey cutie!" I said talking to Jaxon. I waved at him. Justin looked at me.

"Hey!"

"I was talking to Jaxon!" I laughed.

"Well then." He acted like he was hurt.

"Hey sexy!" He sat Jaxon down in his bouncer and walked to me.

"Hey beautiful! I've missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He kissed me.

"Let's go!"

"Okay!"

"Ashley we are leaving." That's the nanny's name.

"Have fun!" We didn't say a word on the way to the studio. But when he put his hand on my thigh the whole world stop in my eyes. I love the security of his touch. We finally got to the studio. The reason why we went to the studio is because I have to record and yeah.

"Hey Madison!" I past Scooter. I acted like I didn't even now he was there. Yes I'm still mad at him.

"Hey Ari! How's little Jaxon?"

"He's a little angle!"

"Awe!"

"Hey Scooter!" I heard Justin's voice.

"Hey bro!"

"So let's talk."

"Yeah. I think that he should not be exposed to paparazzi till he's 3 or 4 years old." I said.

"But that means he can't go anywhere."

"I know. But it makes me think he's safe from the hate and stuff."

"Yeah. But if doesn't get out the media would think your neglecting him."

"Well they can think what they want. I just don't want him to get hurt."