6 months!

Ariana's Pov:

Yesterday was amazing!! Justin loved my hair and we decided our name! It is Jacob! I'm so happy! I miss Justin so much! He's performing in San Diego! So he's here just not here here. I wish I could go but my doctor said it would be too much for the baby. Oh it's time for me to post the picture of my belly.

 Oh it's time for me to post the picture of my belly

"Beautiful baby boy keeps growing everyday!"

I get ready for the day by washing my hair! Oh I got new hair color today!

I did a grey and black color! Justin said he liked it! Justin is performing in 5 minutes

I did a grey and black color! Justin said he liked it! Justin is performing in 5 minutes. I wish I was there to see him. I want to go to at least one of his concerts but I can't. I don't blame the baby one bit. It's not his fault I can't go. It's no ones fault.

_________________

It's been 3 hours and Justin told me to wait up so he could call me. Which I don't mind. I miss his beautiful face. My phone started ringing for FaceTime. It's Justin!

"Hey!" I smiled so wide.

"Hey baby girl!" He smiled really wide too.

"How was the concert?"

"It was fun wish you were there."

"Yeah me too!"

"Well I got to go bye! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

After I hung up I here the front door open. I jump onto my feet because I was on the couch. I turn around and you would never believe who it was.

"JUSTIN!" I ran to him and tried to jump into his arms but it didn't work because of my belly.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He picked me up bridal style.

"Wait I'm fat and too heavy."