Baby?!?!?!

Ariana's pov:

So I woke up and saw that Justin wasn't in the bed. I rolled my eyes. Then my stomach started hurting and before I knew it I was running to the bathroom and to puke. I hate puking. But why am I getting sick all of a sudden. Oh well.

"Ariana!" I heard Justin yell from downstairs and shutting the front door. I get up and flush the toilet. And go to the top of the staircase.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked him rudely.

"I went to go get food for breakfast." He sounded a little scared. I saw him carrying McDonald's and something from the veggie grill.

"Oh. Thank you!" I said bluntly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Are you on your period."

"OMG! No." I yelled. I just remembered that I'm suppose to be. And I'm late.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's okay. You're probably just tired."

"Yeah."

"Well I got to go meet up with Scooter. Love you!"

"Love you too!" When I saw him leave I ran and got dressed in to sweats and a tank top and put my uggs on. I grabbed my keys and went to the nearest drug store. When I got there I got pregnancy tests. I rushed home and peed on one of them. I waited and waited. Then I finally checked and it said I was positive. Oh shit. I did another one and called Selena.

"Hello?"

"Selena please come now." I sounded really worried.

"I'm coming. Be there in five." I hung up the phone. Five minutes past and I still haven't looked. Selena knocked on the door. I ran to it and let her in.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I might be pregnant."

"What did you do the test?"

"Yes and it said positive and so I did another one but I haven't looked."

"Let's go look." We went to the bathroom and guess what it said. Positive. I started crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because Justin is going to hate me."

"No he won't Ariana. He's going to be happy."

"You think so?"

"I know so!"

"Okay when should I tell him?"

"Soon. And do you want to have a double date tonight?"

"Sure."

"Okay. See you at 6:00 and we are going to Olive Garden!"

"Okay!" How am I going to tell Justin. I'm so scared. Justin walked in and scared the shit out of me.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey!" I said little worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Ariana. No secrets remember."

"I know."

"So tell me." Should I tell him?

"Ariana Grande Butera!" He yelled. I jumped.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on!"

"Okay. I'm pregnant." I said.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant. There I said it."

"How long?"

"I don't know. I called the doctors and made an appointment."

"OMG! IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" He came towards me and picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"By the way we are going on a double date tonight with Selena and Zedd!"

"Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me some names for boys and girls!

Love y'all!!