Why so bipolar?!?!

Ariana's pov:

It's been two months since me and Justin got together. Zedd moved down here with Selena so I moved in with Justin with all my dogs. Yes they were my dogs I brung them from my old house. So they are mine. She didn't really ever took care of them only if I was gone for awhile which was hardly ever because I was a mom to seven little cuties, my dogs!

Right now I'm getting ready to go see scooter in the studio. I have been working on my new album my everything. I love it. I was wearing something cute but simple. And my hair and makeup was natural.

"Justin I'm about to leave!" I said walking down the stairs

"Justin I'm about to leave!" I said walking down the stairs. I saw him and man was he fine!

"Where are you going?" I asked him

"None of your damn business." He spat. He walked to the door and slammed the door. I swear he's so bipolar. Also ever since I moved in a few weeks ago he's always blaming me for everything. I'm tired of his bullshit but I love him so yeah.

"Okay. Well love you too." I said on the verge of tears but I wasn't going to cry again because of his bipolar shit. I was walking out to go to my car and then I saw him in his car on the phone he was yelling at someone. I didn't want to get yelled at again so I ignored it and got into my car as I was starting my car my phone ranged. It was Justin. What the hell?

"Come here!"

I hung up the phone and walked to his car. He rolled down the window.

"What do you want?" I asked a little pissed because he just yelled at me.

"Why so mean babe?" He asked while smiling.

"Nothing. Can you hurry up I need to leave or I'll be late for meeting with Scooter." I mean I wasn't going to be late but I was still pissed.

"Okay. Love you!" He kissed my cheek.

"Love you too! Bye!" I was a little bit happier but I still wanted to know where he was going. I was walking to my car and Justin drove off. When I got in the song by Whitney Houston "I have nothing," was on. I love this song.