3 Months!

Ariana's Pov:

"Are you coming with me?" I asked Justin.

"Where?"

"To the first ultra sound for the baby."

"Oh yeah! I'm coming!"

"Okay!"

I eat breakfast with Justin then we went to the car to drive off to the doctors office.

"Are you nervous?" Justin asked.

"Nervous about what?"

"About the baby being healthy and being a mom?"

"Well yeah. I'm nervous about being a mom and worry that my baby isn't healthy."

"Me too."

The rest of the car ride was silent. Once we got there it took the doctor 15 minutes to see us. Once we got back there the doctor put a gel on my belly and I could see a little baby bump!

____________

The doctor said the baby was healthy! I'm 3 months pregnant. It was too early to know if it was a boy or a girl. When I got home I went upstairs and posted a pic of my belly!

 When I got home I went upstairs and posted a pic of my belly!

"3 months!!!"

Everybody started asking questions. Like who with and what is it. I decided to reply back since I have nothing better to do.

"@arianagrande: we don't know what it is yet! Probably next appointment. And it's with my boyfriend @justinbieber !" Justin replied to my comment!

"@justinbieber: @arianagrande so happy to be coming a parent with the most beautiful person on Earth! I love you!"

Justin was at the studio right now so I'm bored. I decided to call Selena and see if she wanted to do something.

"Hey Ari!" Selena sounded really happy.

"Hey Sel! What are you doing?"

"Nothing!"

"Let's go shopping?!"

"Okay! I'll pick you up at 1:00!"

"Okay!" I hung up the phone and looked at the time. I have an hour till Selena gets here. I decided to take shower and actually get dressed today.

Nothing to tight but also something cute

Nothing to tight but also something cute. I was happy with it. I heard the door open . Sel has a key so I thought it was her. I ran down stairs.

"Hay Sel.... Justin?" I was so surprised. But he looked hurt. Or scared.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go on tour for the next year." I started tearing up.

"So are you going to be able to be there when the baby comes?"

"I asked Scooter and he didn't answer me he just looked at me."

"OMG! When do you leave?"

"This Saturday."

"Oh. Well me and Selena are suppose to go shopping but I don't have to go if you don't want me to."

"No. Go I have to go back to the studio anyways."

"Okay." I heard a knock at the door so I went to it.

"Hey Ari! What's wrong?"

"Justin is going on tour for a year."

"OMG! I'm so sorry." She hugged me really tight.

"Let's go. Love you Justin!"

"Love you too!"

"So when does he leave?"

"Saturday."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Is he going to be here when you have the baby?"

"We don't know. Scooter won't answer him."

"Oh."

_____________

After we were done at the mall I came home and took off my makeup. I put on my pajamas and looked at my phone. And I saw Justin tweeted something.

"@justinbieber: Purpose tour starts Saturday! So stoked. I'm going to miss my babygirl! @arianagrande"

"@arianagrande: I'm going to miss you too! Hopefully you will be here for the baby's birth. @justinbieber"

All the fans started tweeting stuff like if you have to take time off for the baby. I love them so much! I put my phone down and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. Then I felt some big arms wrap around me and it was Justin. After that I fell asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love y'all so much.

Give me some baby names.