She's back!

1 year and half later:

Ariana's pov:

It was my first day back. I went to New York, then to California. Both beautiful places!! I was back in Boca, Florida. I've already seen my mom! She was way too happy to see me! I went to go see my old friend Liz! And then I came home and went to bed. The next morning I had school....

I woke up and dressed into a lavender sweater that went to mid thigh and knee high boots. I pinned my blondish brownish hair back. ( picture on the side) Then I grabbed my white Jansport backpack and slung it over my my shoulder. My makeup was only some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara.

As I got to the school in my white Range Rover. Everybody was staring, looked like they saw a ghost. They were all whispering.

When school was over I was tired as fuck. At least it was Friday. When I got to my car the people next to me were making out leaning against my car. Oh Hell No.

" Excuse me what do you think y'all are doing leaning up against my car?" I asked with a sassy attitude.

" Oh sorry ma'am. I'm Selena Gomez and this is Justin my boyfriend." The nice, pretty girl said.

" Oh it's okay just don't let it happen again. And I'm Ariana Grande! Nice to meet you!" With a smile on my face.

" We know who you are. No one could ever forget the girl who disappeared. And you are all everybody is talking about today. " Justin said with a smirk on his face.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ariana. I have to go to dance class. See you later love!" Selena said to Justin with a smile on her face and walked away.

"Well I must be going..." I was cutoff by Justin.

" We should hang out sometime. Like you know Netflix and chill at my place." He said while smirking.

" Ew. Gross. No way in hell will I ever Netflix and chill with you." I spat at him.

As I got home I went to my room and went to sleep. Well actually I ate first then went to sleep!