"Well can we go too , Daddy?"

"Missy you have school."

"So."

"Soo no , besides daddy wants to spend some quality time with miss Owens." I said smirking at her as she smiles looking down trying to hide her blushing .

"Well you's a grown ass man Devin, I can't tell you what the fuck to do and who to do it with , now can I." Says Nicole with a nasty attitude as she walks away after putting Missy down .

"Yo wait right here for a second." I say to Korean as she nods

"Come on Missy let's finish the movie while your parents talk, okay."

Missy nods smiling while following behind her .

I follow Nicole upstairs into the room she sleeps in as I closed the door behind me .

"Yo what the hell was that shit you just pulled out there?" I asked in frustration with a hint of confusion.

"What are you talking about Devin?" She says facing the full body mirror , not giving me any eye contact.

"Stop playing wit me son." I say shaking my head starting to get angry with her nonsense .

"I just don't understand how you asked me to come all the way up here to be with YOU and Missy then up n leave for some broad, like really?? If this was the case Dev I've could've stayed in Miami." She says taking off her makeup while shaking her head .

"I told you its only for a couple days."

"Then a couple days becomes a couple weeks until you find the bitch."

"Yo watch yo mouth."

"What is she to you anyways ? A hoe ? Mistress? Girlfriend? What??"

I begin to chuckle .

"Why do you even care mane? I ain't ask you questions about that nigga did I?"

"Actually you did. So now its time for me to ask some questions." She says folding her arms over her chest .

"Look , the point is we ain't together."

"But we are parents to OUR child , and you really just gonna leave like that not even giving a damn about her."

I ran up on her as I grabbed her by the throat pushing her into the mirror .
I was furious .

"Yo stop fucking playing wit me Nicole. I done told you ass befo' ." I basically warned her .

She looks at me with hurt and pain in her eyes as they begin to get puffy and red .

I loosen my grip around her neck .

"So that's how it is Dev? You gonna choke me??"

I scoffed .

"If I wanted to kill yo ass I could've been done it , but one thing you not gonna do is talk about me being a bad father to Missy."

"I've been nothing but good to her when your ass was gone , having my fucking daughter crying making her feel as if don't nobody love her, so the last thing you should be talking is parental skills cus that's something you ain't got."

"Fuck you Dev! I love Melisa and You Know This!! I left because I had too, it was for my own safety and hers too!"

"From WHAT?!"

"FROM MY EX HUSBAND!" She screamed and cried out .

"What he do?" I said instantly becoming defensive .

"Nothing , just please go." She says trying to push me out .

"Nicole I know some shit that you might think I don't know, so wassuh talk to me."

"Just please go Devin , its nothing really."

"Nicole."

"Please."

I was silent .

"Aight ima let it go this time, but we gonna talk after I get back, I'm serious."

"Okkkk , just please can I be alone."

I nodded .

"Aight." I said making my way out closing the door .

I knew about the whole pimp shit with Nicole's ex but I feel as if its more to the story and I want to find out from her but I knew right now wasn't the time .

I needed her to know that even tho we not together that she's still in good hands with me and she's gonna be okay I didn't want no harm being done to my family nor Korean .