008 .

Missy in MM

Devin POV:

These past few days had got the best of me, I've been nothing but depress and confused.

Every time I looked at Missy I kept seeing a part on my father in her, but I just couldn't understand how shit got to this.

Fucking my father? Like what the fuck?!

I peek into Missy room as I saw her playing with her dolls, I just picked her up from school and lately well Missy had been distant herself.

I knew I was wrong for hitting her but I was so mad at the time, I just put my anger out on her instead.

"Baby girl?" I said entering her room

She turned her head quickly around to my direction then drops her dolls on the floor running towards her bed getting under the covers , while still in her outside clothes.

"Baby girl why you playing?" I asked as I made my way over towards her side of the bed as I sat beside her

"Pweaase don't hurt me Dada." She said in her innocent tone

I was stunned, I knew right there that Missy was now afraid of me

I gently pull off the covers over her head as she looked so scared at me

"Listen to me Missy , Daddy didn't mean to hurt you the other day. Daddy was just really mad and he overreacted." I explain to her

"Why you hit me fo' I do nun wrong." She says

"I know baby girl, Daddy is soo sorry Missy. I never wanted to hurt you I just let that situation get the best of me. You Daddy's little princess, I don't wanna hurt you . I wanna protect you, ya hear me?" I said pulling her chin to my hand as she nods her head.

"I Luh you Missy."

"I Luh you too Dada. I forgive you." She says sitting up more giving me a tight hug.

It felt so good to hear my princess say she still loves me, but as she holds onto me all I can think of is my father and our past relationship.

I need to get a DNA test, I need to know the truth.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

As I rested in the hospital bed for a good couple of hours, Nick kept asking me every 20 minutes if I needed anything. I knew all she was trying to do was look out but now I was getting annoy.

"No Nick, I'm fineee." I said dragging the last word so she can get it thru her head , that I'm aight.

"Well okay, imma come back later on I need to take care of Ahmir and get him situated before he haves a fit." She explains , I just nod my head as she starts to get up and collect her things

"Have you heard from Kash?" I asked her

She shakes her head no as she comes over bends down and lays a kiss on my forehead.

"Luh ya chica. I be back later." She says making her exit

"Okay.."

God where is the hell is my Fiancée?!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kash POV:

I walked into the room as I saw her peacefully napping. She's so beautiful when she does that lil nose scrunch as she sleeps.

I just loved watching her, Lee was just that beautiful to look at and I could never get tired of her beauty.

She slowly opens her eyes as she yawn and then we lock eyes.

"Kash." She said sitting up slowly as I helped her.

"It's okay babyeh I'm here now." I said giving her a hug

"Ugh! What took you so long." She asked laying her head on my shoulder.

"Business babyeh , what they said about the babyeh."

She begins to tear up just by me asking

"Kash, the baby is having hard time breathing and they saying he might not make it. They might have to kill him. Why when I'm doing soo good , shit haves to happen Kash, why?!" She cries out holding her hand over her nose.

I pull her back in close as I rubbed her back.

"What the fuck happen?"

"I was push! Push down the fucking stairs Kash, down our fucking stairs!" She yells in anger as some doctors walked pass peeking in on the commotion

I was furious, how the fuck did my babyeh got push down the damn stairs in our fucking home?! I was ready to kill the mother fucker who done dis shit, I didn't even wanna hear the whole story before I do sum reckless shit, I was just ready to do just that.

"Who?" I asked

"I don't know.."

I sighed as she begins to cry more. I pull her by the chin facing me

"Look Ima find out who the fuck did Dis shit and I promise you, ima body dat bitch nigga." I sternly tell her gritting my teeth together outta frustration

She nods her head repeatedly as I kiss her forehead a couple times while beginning to rub her belly.

"Everything gonna be okay babyeh, best ta believe." I state as she just cries on my shoulder

Yeah imma kill dat mother fucker alright..
Was the last thought in my head