T h i r t y - s e v e n

Emelys pov
Its been 4 months since erick audition for la banda. Im proud of erick and the guys. I miss him lots. We have been face timing. But its hard because both of us are really busy. Im in a tv show Sam and Cat. Its pretty fun. Today was my day off . im going to the mall with tracy and taylor. I was ready so i texted them.

💜Group chat 💜
From: Emely ✨
Guys im ready ill meet yall at the mall✌
From:taylor 💗
See you guys at the food court🍕
From:tracy 💙
Aight

I got to the mall and went to the food court. I have been having alot of cravings lately. I got in line at the food court. I bought a pizza a pretzel and a icee. I was really hungry. I was looking for a table and i spotted some girls. I walked towards the table. It was them.

"Hey guys" i said as i pulled them in for a hug.

"Hey em" they said.

"Damm girl thats all for you" taylor said.

"Yup " i said taking a bite of my pretzel.

We were talking about our problems amd drama. And our jobs. I finished eating and then i felt like throwing up. I quickly left running to the bathrooms. And went in the first stall.Tracy and taylor came in the stall. Taylor was holding my hair and tracy was holding my purse. I threw up most of my food. I finished i rinsed my mouth. And we got out.

"Emely are okay" taylor asked me.

"No i don't feel good" i said.

"Emely i think i know what's wrong with you" tracy said.

"Really what" i said.

"Come on ill show you" she said.

We were walking and then we walked in the pharmacy. Tracy went and bought something.

"Lets go to your house" tracy said.

"Okay lets go" i said.

We went to the parking lot. I got in my car and drove to my house. I got home and went to my room. I sat down on my bed because i was feeling dizzy. Tracy and taylor came in my room. Tracy handed me a bag with a box inside it.

"Here go do this is in the bathroom"she said.

I went into the bathroom and opened the bag. I saw pregnancy tests. I did what the instructions said and waited for the results. It was time. I got the tests and it read.....

Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger but yeah. I probably update tonight again but idk. Anyways love yall byeee💜✨
-emely💙✨