S e v e n

In the moring i went to the bathroom to go change and do my hygeiene. Outfit above. And i curl my in the bathroom to wake erick up. Hes so cute when he sleeps. When i went to my room erick wasn't there. So i went to the kitchen to get food i got and oatmeal and my tea. Then i heard the front door open. It was erick he looked so cute. With his messy hair .his outfit ⬇.

Then we went to the car together

Then we went to the car together. He drove. We had a small coversation. When we got to the entrance of the school. we crashed into my ex-boyfriend. Aj he was with the slut i saw him cheating on me .

"hey babe" he said with a smirk.

"dont you fucking hey babe me we are over " i yelled at him.

With that a erick saw me tensed up. So he interwined our fingers. I calmed down after that.

"Who is this" aj asked.

"this is erick my boyfriend" i said.

Erick pov
We were having a good time. Untill we got to the entrance of the school . we crashed into some guy and some girl . then he saidey babe to emely. Emely got tensed up and started to cuss him out. So i intertwined our fingers. She calmed down. Then the guy ask who am i . she said erick my boy boyfriend. After she said that i felt butterflies in me.
         *End of Ericks pov*

"Lets go babe and leave this asshole and his little slutly ass whore " i said.

"aight" erick said.

Then we left walking to were my squad hangs out.

"who was that " erick asked me.

"that was my ex " i said.

"oh why did you call that girl a whore" he asked.

" oh because she was my friend but the i caught her and aj fucking so yeah pretty much you get it" i said feeling pist about it.

"oh"he said.

"yeah thanks for lettimg me call you my boyfriend and babe , im sorry i wont do that again" i said.
"no its okay anytime"he said.

"And also thanks for holding my hand and calm me down "i said.

"oh yeah its bc you looked a little to tense "he said.

"anyways we are here these are my friends " i said when we got to my hang out spot.

"hey guys " i said.

" hey girl " they all said in sync.

"This is my friend erick" i said presenting him. He greeted them. Kylie was with yoandri her boyfriend. Tracy was with kellin her boyfriend. Taylor was with justin. And liz was with her boyfriend richard. Then the guys with to the side to talk. So it was just me and the girls.

"So what with the holding hands" tracy asked.

"Honestly idk but i like it i feel safe" i said.

"Mhhhh" taylor hummed.

"yeah thats it i think im getting feelings for him idk hes different than aj" i said.

"We slept together "i blurted out.

"You what now !" they asked.

"we slept together but we didnt fuck " i said because of their looks i guess they were thinking about fucking.

*Bell ringed*