E i g h t

* skip to Friday *
Emely pov
All this week me and erick have been working on our presentation for choir. We have been gathering after school to practice love yourself. Erick is a package. Hes funny , hes cute , he sings and dances , also he can make me smile like out of nowhere. He just makes me feel butterflies and and fireworks inside of me. Today is the day we present and go to the movies together. My outfit ⬇.

Today erick is gonna pick me up to take me to school

Today erick is gonna pick me up to take me to school. Erick and had little makeout sessions here and there but you know. Im so excited for our presentation. Beep! Erick honk so i can go in the car. As i get in the car i greet erick with a kiss in the cheek. He just bit his lip.

"Are you nervous for the presentation" i said.

"Yeah i dont want to mess up " he said.

"Same " i said.
             *end of car ride*
We walked together to choir. And we went to our seats. Erick looked nervous. So i touched his hand. After that he looked calm.

 After that he looked calm

Then class started. Kylie and yoandri went up first and presented. One last time by ariana grande. Then tracy and kellin went up and presented i rather die than be famous by pierce the veil. Then it was taylor and justin and they presented purpose. And the liz and richard presented what do you mean ? Acoustic cover by justin bieber. And finally it was our turn. Me and erick walked to the center of the classroom. Then we started.when we stopped we look at each others eyes. I felt a connection. Everyone was clapping for us . we did sound pretty great.

"We did it erick!" i said and i hugged him. He kissed the top of my head and said "yeah we sounded great babygirl"

Babygirl aww he so cute maybe later there can be an us! I thought to myself .

"yeah" i said. The bell ringed and it was lunch time.

"How about we go and get pizza emely" erick asked me .

"Sure lets go we earned it after all " i said.

"Aight c'mon lets go " he said.

In the car ride we were talking about our friends presentations.
And our presentation. Hes so freakin cute when hes talking.
We walked in and ordered and sat down while we were waiting. We were talking about how he likes our school.

"Emely i have a crush on this girl but i dont know how to tell her i like her and ask her out " erick told me.

I felt bad because he probably. Likes another girl and im not good enough.

"Oh just tell her how you feel and if she feels the same way then ask her out" i said.

"When in that case emely,i like you and i feel butterflies when im near you and i also feel fireworks when we kiss" he blurted out.

¡#18 your order is ready !

Erick went to go pick up our order. I just could believe he feels the same way. Erick came back with the order.

"Erick i feel the same way since day one " i said.

"Really me too!, so do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"Wait what !!" i said not believing what he just said.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend ?" he said as he bit his lip.

"YES erick i do want to be your girlfriend". I got up and hugged him he hugged me back.

We sat down and ate . i only ate 1 slice. Because i was so happy.

"Erick ill be back i need to use the bathroom". I said.

"Okay babe be careful " i giggle.

" i will "  i said. I walked to the bathroom. i did my bisniness. And texted my girl.
💋Group chat💋
From : Emely 💜
Were oficial you guys 💏💑
From: kylie💙
Aww how cute 🙋
From: tracy 💕
How did he ask you 💁
From: liz 💖
Really aww yall are cute 👫
From:taylor💗
goals💞💑
My notifications were blowing up from the group chat.
Erick pov
We did a good job with our presentation. At the end i saw those hazel eyes that emely had. She looked so beautiful with her ombre straigth hair. And the way she was in her white crop top and shorts. And the thing is that me and her were twining withe the shoes. And she made me tie it for her because it got untied.

II decided to invited her to lunch since we did a great presentation

II decided to invited her to lunch since we did a great presentation. So we went and i ask her out. She said yeas and she made my day. Then while she went to the bathroom. I texted the guys.
😎Group chat😎
From:Erick
Bruh i ask her out and she said yes !💏
From :Yoandri
Really bro congrats i just asked kylie on monday💑
From: Richard
Dammm bro gets some 👅💦🍑
To :richard
Stfu 😒😂😂
From:justin
Congrats bro 👏
From:kellin
Damm bro 😂
*End of pov *
"Lets go back erick " yeah sure ".

Word count:818 words
Hey guys hope you guys enjoy it! who knows what happens next ?💁 any ways untill next update and dont forget to vote and comment. Bye lovers
(See what i did there 😂😂😂😂 im sorry guys but im bored asf)
Love yall 💕💋💖