T h r i t y - s i x

Emely pov
I heard my phone ringing. I checked it was tracy. She was face timing me. I accepted it and saw her.

"Hey emely" she said.

"Hey tracy" i said.

"Soo i want to ask you something" she said.

"What is it " i said confused.

"Last night i got a call from erick and" she said.

"And what"i said.

"Well all i heard was moaning and you saying 'daddy faster'" she said.

After she said that i thought to myself maybe he butt dialed her. Then i started laughing. I felt like i turned red. That was embarrassing.

"Ohh well you it was his last night with me and you know i wanted to give his pleasure and mark my territory"i said still laughing.

"Oml emely" she said laughing.

The rest of the time we were talking about our boyfriends. I was getting another facetime call. It was erick i widely smiled to myself.

"Hey tracy i gotta go okay bye" i said.

"Okay bye" she said.

I answered erick call.

"Hey babe "i said.

"Hey baby girl" he said.

"How was your flight" i said.

"Good but i miss you already" he said.

"Me too" i said. I heard joels voice. Erick looked to the right. Omg i saw the hickies i left him. But hey know bitches know hes mine.

"Erick guess what" i said.

"What" he said.

"Tracy called me right now and she said that you called her last night and she also said that she us moaning and me saying daddy to you" i said.

He started laughing. And turned alittle red. He was so cute.

"Emely im so nervous for tomorrow" he said.

"Dont worry your gonna do great babe you are a great singer im sure you'll make it" i said.

"Thanks emely" he said. We started talking about other stuff. And we ended the call at about 9. I got ready fixed my bed and laid down. I miss ericks arms around me. His kisses. Him.

*Next morning*

Erick pov
I got up it was 9 am. I went to go take a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. While i was brushing my teeth i was shirtless so i see myself. I saw the hickies that emely left me. I quickly changed into my suit i bought for this specific day. I was ready i texted they guys. And they were ready also. We went to go eat breakfast. We were talking about how nervous we are for our auditions. And about our relationships. It was four and went to the the address they gave us. It was outside. The guys went up first. Then me last from our group. I went up and the host Alejandra Espinoza was nice.

"Hola cuenta me un pocito de ti como te llamas, de donde vienes y cuantos años tienes" she said.

"Bueno me llamo erick brian colon vengo de los angeles,california y tengo 18 años" i said. (Ik his from tampa and he was 14 in the audition but this is a fanfic and not everything is true)

"Porfavor preparen se porque a partir de este momento la decisión esta en sus manos a votar" she said.

After this i was very nervous. I got a 70 percent.

"70 porcento erick casi es una pena de verdad lo siento mucho erick" she said i felt a lump in my throat. I was walking backstage. Then i heard alejandra call my name.

"Erick ven para aca que ricky quiere escucha te canta" she said.
Ricky signaled me to him. I walked over to the glass doors. I got in. I felt so un real. I couldn't believe it. And the judges started to talk to me and then made me sing. Then laura told me yes. Ricky gave me a yes. And alejandro told me welcome to la banda.

"Muchas gracias" i said. Happily i left backstage. I made it i couldnt believe it. I suddenly got a call. I answered it.

"Aww babe congrats i knew you were gonna make it" i heard emelys voice.

"Emely i miss and its because of you i sang better" i said.

"Aww your cute anyways got to go because im gonna go to a casting right now call you later love you" she said.

"Love you too" i said.

I hung up and people came up to me asking for an interview. I did all the interviews and me and the guys left to the hotel. It was getting late. We went to our rooms and ordered pizza. I was really happy i made it. The guys went to their rooms and i fell asleep in my room missing emelys warmth of her body on mine.

Hey guys theirs probably like two more chapters left of this book. So i hoped you liked it so far. Anyways love yall 💖
-Emely