N i n e t e e n

Emely pov
I opened the door and saw my hot ass boyfriend erick. Damm he looks fine 🔥. He stood there looking at me. I laughed a bit.

"Erick close your mouth a fly is gonna end up in there" i said as i giggled a bit.

"Ayy mami te miras Hermosa" he said as he walked in.

" you look fine asf also babe " i said as i hugged him.

The guys came in and they looked cute as well. They greeted their girlfriends. And gave them a flower.

" ten mami para ti " erick said as he gave me a white rose.

"Aww erick your so cute " i said and pecked his lips.

We all took pictures together. And we took couple pictures. I took a picture with the girls. And one with joel. Me and erick took a picture together. We were kissing and he had his hands on my waist and i had my hands on his neck. I saw the picture of me and erick. We looked perfect. Then we headed to the limo.
*Durning the limo *
The girls sat with there boyfriends. And i sat on ericks lap. We were all singing and dancing. Then the song Tranquila by J balvin comes on and i start grinding on erick. I felt something poke my ass. I looked at erick and he blushed a bit. I smirked at him. We got to the school gym. We all got off and went to the gym. Me and erick walked hand in hand. We got in. And we started dancing. And the guys would go up and sing. It was cool. Then i got tired and sat at a table. Erick came and sat next to me.

"Mami im going to the limo i forgot something" he said in my ear because the music was too loud.

"Okay be careful " i said in his ear.

He went to the exit area and he walked out. He took a long time which were five minutes. so i decided to go look for him.

Ericks pov
We went to go pick up the girls. And emely looked beautiful. We went to the limo and she sat on my lap. And my little friend got a little to excited. She looked at me and smirked i looked down bit my lip and blushed. Then my favorite song Tranqulia by J balvin. Emely started grinding on me and i was singing. We got to the gym hand in hand. And we danced. I was the perfect day for me to give emely the promise ring i bought her.

"Mami im gonna go to the limo i forgot something" i told her in her ear.

I went to the limo and looked for the ring . i couldn't find it and then i found it.
*end of pov*

Emely pov
I walked out and saw erick kissing another girl.

Hey guys who do you think is kissing erick. Comment down below. Also dont forget to vote. Next chapter is when the real drama starts. Anyways love yall ❤.
~Emely 💜✌