Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I cannot believe that this is happening. The boy that I had wished to talk to was coming over to me to me. He was getting closer and closer my heart was beating faster and faster each step he took. When he got to the tree he said,

"Hi."

I waved hello knowing that he couldn't hear me I just didn't try.

"What's wrong can't you talk?"

I nod yes and point to my throat.

"Oh so you have a sore throat I understand."

There was a silence during this silence I studied his features he had golden brown hair, green eyes, fair skin. He was a little taller than me and had something on his right wrist it had numbers on it and arrows. I pointed to it and he said,

"This is my watch I just got it for my birthday I'm thirteen today. How old are you?"

Just then I remember today is my thirteenth birthday so I show the number thirteen on my fingers.

"That's cool when is your birthday."

I didn't know how to respond so I pointed to him.

"Me me what ... oh you share the same birthday as me so today. Well that is very interesting. So what's your name?"

I bend down and try to look for the flower I'm named after but I couldn't.

"What are you looking for? "

I shrug my shoulders not knowing how to respond.

"Wait here I'll get some paper."

He ran off to his house and came back with some flimsy piece of something. I take the writing utensil he gave me and write my name.

"Honeysuckle well that's a pretty name."

I nod my head.

"My name is David if you were wondering."

He then looked down at the ground and saw that I was wearing no shoes. Fairies never wear shoes in belief that it brings us closer to nature. He then said,

"Not to be rude, but why arent you wearing any shoes?"

I shrug my shoulders not knowing how to respond.

"Okay, well where do you live?"

Fairies are never allowed to reveal their location and I didn't want to lie either so I just pointed randomly at the forest.

"Wow you live in the forest that's cool."

I nod my head.

"David" a feminine voice cries out.

"That would be my mom I guess she wants me to clean my room now. Well, happy birthday and will I see you again?"

I nod my head.

"Okay see you tomorrow."

I nod.

"Bye."

David then runs off to his house. I walk back into the forest already thinking about tomorrow. I remember that I am grounded and have to be back home soon before my parents notice. I quickly run back to my village. I walk sneakily into the village hoping no one will see me. Then I see Oak walking towards me.

"Oh there you are Honeysuckle I was just coming to get you."

"For what?'

"For your party of course did you forget?"

"Oh I thought..."

"No time to waste you have to be there now."

Oak grabbed my hand a pulled me towards a big bonfire in the middle of the village. I spotted my parents and they came over to me. They were dressed in their best clothes my father was all in white silk and my mother had a beautiful yellow satin dress on. Her blonde hair was put back into a bun. She looked divine.

"Honeysuckle!" my parents said in unison.

"Hello."

"We are so sorry we didn't wish you a happy birthday this morning we were just so busy preparing this." my mother said.

"It's quite all right."

I then got a sudden sharp pain coming from my back. I doubled over and fell to the ground.

"Puck is it happening now?"

"Yes, apparently it is."

"What is?" Oak says.

"The transformation." my father replies.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote :)