015

Last

Jin removed the sweat in his forehead and faced Namjoon,

"Give me a hand here, you pig!"

Namjoon who was firmly sitting on the chair ignored him.

"What the hell?!" He hissed.

His eyebrows met. He raised the sleeves on his shirt and gets the broom as he walks closer to Namjoon.

"Bring that down."

"H-how did you know that I'm gonna hit you with these while you're not looking?"

Namjoon stood up and walks closer to Jin. The other walks backward.

"Thanks for telling the whole plan, brat." he sarcastically said and laughed.

He continued provoking Jin.

"I-It's because you're ignoring me!" his face turned red.

Joonie smirked and pushed Jin slightly on the wall.

"What are you planning?" jin asked.

Trying to pull out a straight face, and a tough voice but it became the other way around.

"I miss you, baby." he said in a husky voice.

Seokjin was surprised and couldn't hide his widening eyes. He was obviously exploding red rn bc of his sudden change of tone and expression.

"Y-you missed me that soon?"

Namjoon's eyes stared at him lovingly.

"Can I kiss you? Or atleast be noisy so I'll silenced your mouth with mine again." he whispered putting his face closer.

Jin was obviously seduced with what Namjoon was doing.

"Ugh move away!" his face turned extremely red.

He hit his arms again and pushed him away a little bit. Namjoon suddenly laughed loudly, pointing his face.

"What's funny?" he gritted.

"YOU!" he bursted laughing.

Seokjin's eyes became smaller, he rolled his eyes. He left their yard and entered the house.

He heard him following so he walked faster. Well, he chased him already though.

"Hey bish, I'm sorry. Look at me." he pulled his arms but jin removed it.

"Baby, I said look at me."

A few seconds, Jin chose to face him but continued acting like a brat.

"You see, I'm just kidding around!" he laughed.

"Tss. I wonder who's the reason of your happiness." he rolled his eyes, showing it to namjoon this time.

"Of course it's you, only you Jin." He laughed again and hugged Jin tightly.

Jin's so squishy so he enjoy hugging him alot.

"I love you so much and thanks for cleaning our new house." he whispered.

"Thanks for the big help." he sarcastically replied.

It's been six months since their hearts were both battling with hell. So they gave each other the heaven they'll enjoy.

They build a house of their own after leaving each other's apartments. It was Namjoon's decision but of course Jin couldn't disagree with the thought of them living together. Finally.