009

Namjoon's POV

I woke up facing the most brightest sunshine smiling widely at me, my ball of sunshine.

"Good morning, love."

I smiled back at my princess while staring lovingly,

"Good morning."

I missed this feeling, the feeling of waking up for someone because you know he's worth the wake.

Jin didn't mind that I stayed here again and sleep, he misses me that much for sure.

I went straight to the bathroom to prepare myself for him. He's too handsome in this early morning ghad!

After I finish washing my face, I went straight to the kitchen and smiled after seeing those plates with those delicious meals. Ugh.

I heard Seokjin laughed as I immediately grabbed a dish and put it in my mouth.

"Hmm?" I asked with my mouth full.

"You're disgusting baby, but go on." he answered still giggling.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating gracefully.

'Damn this is good.' I thought.

Eversince I met Jin, he's always this good at cooking. He loves creating new recipes and when he's truly satisfied with it, he quickly cooks me one.

I'm just too shy to admit but god knows how those dish made me fall for him harder.

His love for food is undeniable.

~*~*

After that amazing breakfast we had, Seokjin asked me to have a walk. I need to make it up to him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that just because I'm not okay.

We're heading to the park and
currently eating an ice cream.

"Hey junk, you know what?" he started.

I looked at him in wonder. His face expresses like he's about to say a dad joke.

"Yes?"

"We make a nice pear!!" he said it with a big smile. Cute.

"Here you go again." I rolled my eyes and held his waist.

"Isn't it funny?" he asked with a pout.

"It's always pun when I'm with you, baby." I answered back and giggled.

I saw him blushing so I smiled.

"Wait you replied with a pun, that's new!!" he said with full amusement.

"It just suddenly came out in my mouth."

We were busy talking but,

"Namjoon move!"

The last thing I did was staring at Jin's smile until we heard the beeping of a car.

It was fast, I was caught off guard. I felt the pain that I can't move much.

I was pushed hardly on a wall and how Jin rushed to make us both safe almost took my breath.

"U-ughh." I groaned.

Jin immediately stood up to not lose the car in his sight.

"You almost fvcking killed me and my boyfriend!! Watch out!" he shouted.

But it looks like the driver doesn't care at all. Jin looked at my place and when he saw my face in pain, his face turned to a worried one.

"Oh my god baby are you alright?!" he whispered as he help me to stand up.

"I'm sorry!" he hugged me tighter.

I couldn't handle him being this mad worried about me so I just kissed his beautiful lips to shut him up.

I felt that the butterflies grumbled as our lips met.

It was a magical kiss that I forgot the pain for awhile. I wish his kiss will treat me forever.

"Shhhh." I smiled and hushed him as our lips parted.

It calmed him down. That's just what I need.

"D-did something hurt?"

Seokjin placed his arms around me and supported me to walk.

I honestly wanna say yes but I don't want him freaking out so I just shook my head.

We were walking in the middle of the street until it came back. Damnit not now!

I stopped from walking that made Jin wonder. Sorry baby this is nothing.

"A-are you alright?"

I wasn't able to answer when I felt my throat's not good.

*coughs*

I heard a scream and that was the last thing I remembered.

*~*~*

Seokjin's POV

"The result will come soon, let's wait for it Mr. Kim."

*flashback*

I placed my arms around him as a support. I stared at him and felt so guilty.

What the hell is with you Jin? Why'd you pushed him?

I stopped from my reverie when I noticed him stop. Namjoon's face is giving a sign of him not feeling good, so I asked him quickly,

"A-are you alright?"

Waiting for a reply, I became more worried when he can't answer me and saw him caressing his throat.

*end of flashback*

Third Person's POV

Remembering what happened, Seokjin's mind went blank when he saw blood coming from Namjoon's mouth. To scream was all he did.

He panicked even more when Namjoon fell out of consciousness.

He screamed for help and fortunately, someone helped him bring Namjoon at the hospital.

And that moment of him talking to the doctor was the latest.

He just cried and cried. He got no one to ask for comfort. He's just all alone worrying and crying the whole time.

He was so scared that he might lose him but no, that was definitely the worst idea.

But he promised to himself that he won't lose hope. Not for Namjoon.