Once they walked in, Andrea was almost instantly hooked by the scent. It smelled amazing. They chose a seat by the window, Andy having quickly found an order on the menu that she wanted. It took Steve a little longer, considering he wasn't used to so many of the current foods. Finally he settled on just a wrap, which he claimed was the easiest choice to go with.

"You know what we should do?" Andrea suddenly asked him once their food had arrived. She took a large bite of her order. Steve watched her savour her food with humour in his eyes.

"What?" He finally questioned and Andy smirked, leaning over and resting her elbow on the table with her chin propped up in the palms of her hand. Her features were almost conspiratorial, but he knew she was harmless. Or, at least she tried to be when he was around. Still, Steve rose a brow at the female's antics.

"We should rent a movie and buy junk food, have a total day to ourselves. Imagine it." The words were spoken in a whisper, and Andy sighed longingly as the idea began to sprout to life inside her thoughts. One day of complete relaxation was like a vacation in comparison to her day-to-day life with S.H.I.E.L.D. She was constantly training either her body or her mind and resting days were rarely an option.

"With our jobs at S.H.I.E.L.D? I highly doubt we'd be able to," Steve pointed out and, just like a pin to a bubble, her daydream was over and done. At his blatant scoff for her plan, Andrea groaned as she smacked her head against her palm.

"Steve," she begged him, "you're killing the vibe here."

He grinned at her, "I'll pretend like I know what that means."

Andrea rolled her eyes, "Must be nice, being an old man." The words were taunting, but there wasn't any insult behind it. She couldn't imagine fighting with him, nonetheless going for that low of a blow. Steve narrowed his eyes on her playfully before he rose a daring brow.

"Don't tempt me. I have Clint on speed-dial," he threatened as Andy raised her Coca-Cola to her lips and took a sip.

From behind her drink, she smiled. "As if you know how to use it," she threw back at him, reaching across the table to flick him on the nose. For a moment, Steve seemed truly stunned by it. He blinked once before a wide grin broke out on his expression and the sight took Andy by surprise. It was so sudden and so genuine in a way that Steve rarely was. He swatted her hand away with a laugh and Andrea smiled softly in return. Knowing she could make him laugh like that made her feel full of warmth.

Afterwards, the pair finished eating in a comfortable silence and it was dark out when they began the journey back to their apartments. Andy had first met Steve when he had woken up from the ice and she was the one to recommend moving into the open apartment across from hers. She was excited to show him all the cool stuff he'd missed out on. Though, the Jones girl had only just been introduced to the world herself after being found by S.H.I.E.L.D, two years earlier than Steve.

She didn't have a home, a job, or a family. Nobody knew who she was.

That's when Andrea met Nick Fury. He helped introduce her to the world alongside both Natasha and Clint before deciding to train her as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was during this said training that S.H.I.E.L.D. also revealed their knowledge of Andrea's abilities. So, a few months passed in which the Jones girl excelled in all of her lessons. She easily became one of the best agents Fury had ever seen.