Few things are appealing anymore to a man like Marco Reus—but the sensation of an illicit affair never gets old, and certainly not with a woman whose innocence is simply lying untouched.

But what about when that woman is a teenager, and what about when her icy heart is as evasive as her tricky mind? And what if it isn't Sahara's beguiling act of innocence that draws Marco to her—but instead the fact that, whenever she's alone with him, she suddenly seems capable of remembering and showing him all the times in which she was so fucking bad?

MATURE CONTENT
we do not own any non-fictional characters in this book, and the plot is purely fictional!! there are social media posts depicted on behalf of real celebrities to make the story more immersive, but they are all fictional creations of our minds, and are not intended to harm the real-life persons they're based off of.

This story is also meant to be very mature. it will include topics: BDSM/concepts related to it, sex/graphic depictions of sex, suicide/death, forms of violence and abuse (including sexual), and toxicity (manipulation, deception, etc.). the story centers around a suicide, so we don't recommend reading it if that's too difficult of a topic, because no story is worth compromising one's mental health. of course we both welcome constructive feedback, but if you find yourself upset or disturbed by certain aspects of the story's plot, please don't feel as though you have to keep reading & letting it upset you. it is meant to be provocative/unrated in many areas, so it's not for the prudent or closed-minded. if you are uncomfortable with frequent depictions of sex and sexuality (including vulgar language and beyond heteronormative/"vanilla" monogamy), age gaps of 10+ years, illicit relationships/affairs, and substance use/abuse, we do not recommend the story (though this doesn't mean we'll be glorifying all of those things).

FACECLAIMS
neither of us are huge on strict face claims because they aren't as fun, so there are none. we use social media to add context to the story, so the readers will see plenty of different women & celebrities depicted as sahara. the women will differ in skin tone, height, body, etc. we have our own personal prototypes for the fictional characters that we use to guide us while writing, which we'll include in the first chapter, but these aren't exact. sahara is a girl of mixed ethnicities with brown hair and brown eyes, while aurelie nikolaeva's signature feature is blue eyes, but her general appearance (hair color, etc.) isn't as important as the idea that she's super beautiful. juliette is also depicted, but the rest of the characters are real people.

MOODBOARD
(scroll setting recommended)

—MOODBOARD(scroll setting recommended)