#44 : Time Machine part #1

Start from the beginning

                Jealousy rose up in me as I saw the way she touched him. Jake turned to Amanda and gave her hug - that only made me even more jealous-  but that hug lasted about a second before Jake turned his attention back to me. This time Jake strolled to me leaving Amanda in the dust.

                "I missed you curly sue." My hair was unbelievably curly. He wrapped his arm around me as my head buried into his chest. I haven't seen Jake all summer since my parents decided to head back to Georgia.

                "I missed you too." I said looking at him, "Well look at you."

                He chuckled, "Well I should be saying the same." he said spinning me around, " You got even more beautiful."

                "Eh. If you think so." I chuckled.

                He shook his head no, "I know so."

                                                                                                                *

“Animal.” He smirked at me with his green eyes looking me up and down, “Perfect song.”

I laughed, “Neon Trees are awesome.”

He wrapped his arm around his waist bringing me closer and closer, “That’s why I love you!” He cooed. He brought out his fist and I connected mine with his and pulled it back like it was an explosion. He grinned at me.

“So are we on for tonight?” I asked Jake. The band always had movie nights. You know the band that has fun with each other stays with each other.

His smile disappeared as he looked back. Not again. I knew exactly what he was about to say. He started playing with the hem of his blue Hollister shirt. I gave his a half-hearted smile hoping he would at least consider coming and changing his mind.

“I’m sorry.” He said. That was all he said.

So I tried plan b. I give him the cutest doggy face. His face softens and I couldn’t help but give him more puppy dog face.

“Aw don’t give me that look!” he said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, “C’mon. That’s not fair.”

“Pretty please?” I cooed at him, “Pretty please with sprinkles and cherries, and more cherries and whip cream and more, more, more cherries!”

He grinned at my childishness, “Fine, maybe I’ll see if I can make it.” He said smirking and closing his locker, “I want a whole box of pizza myself. And I want pepperoni.”

I smiled and jumped up and down happily, “ Yay!  You know I love you Jake right?”

He smirked arrogantly pulling me into a hug, “I know you do.”