~New Story Ideas~

Hey guys, sorry this isn't a new part but I'm hoping on writing tonight or tomorrow. Anyways I just thought I'd share these cool possible fanfic titles/story ideas I came up with:  "Ladylove Of My Dreams",  "Truelove In The Forest", and "Lover In The Night."

"Ladylove Of My Dreams" could be Chat/Adrien's POV about Ladybug. I don't really have any specific ideas of how this would go, but it could be him interacting with her in their battles, patrols, etc.

"Truelove In The Forest"

Version 1-
This story could be sort of like Snow White/Prince Charming's story, except I'd like it more if it was like OUAT version, where Marinette is a bandit/thief (comparable to Robin Hood, helping the poor etc.) as Ladybug, she robs Prince Adrien, not realizing who it was, and he ends up falling in love with "Ladybug." He could also have a double life as Chat where he also helps the poor, but he steals in a different area of the forest. He had never noticed her before that day and once he did he introduced himself as Chat, etc.

Version 2- (this could be a back story to version 1 tbh)
     Marinette is a young, poor, peasant girl who lives with her parents. They live in a poor area with a few other unfortunate families. The blue haired girl has always aspired of being someone great. Someone inspiring. Someone who could make a difference. One day a few years later, when she is approximately 16 years old, she travels into the forest to gather berries and other items for her family. A red and white glow caught her attention as she wandered through the wood. Curious, she approached the light. It appeared to be coming from being a large tree, so she began to creep behind it. Suddenly, a black and red spotted fairy-looking creature few through the air. "AHH!" Marinette jumped at the sight of the being and stumbled, tripping on a tree root. She fell to the ground with a thump and blinked her eyes open slowly. "Ow." The girl lifted her hand and rubbed her head. "I'm sorry! Are you ok?" The creature was now hovering over Marinette's head, concern covering her face. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. But," she paused and raised a confused eyebrow, "who and what are you?"

"Lover In The Night" ~ This could go a couple different ways.

Version 1-   
       Marinette is in her room studying one night, when a soft knock is heard from her window. She peers through the glass to see a black, leather suited cat. Marinette hops off her bed and walks over to the window, prying it open. "Chat? What are you doing here?" He climbs in with ease and lands gracefully inside her dimly lit room. "Good evening, Princess." He shifted closer to her and looked at her with half closed eyelids. (He's supposed to look sexy here??) "Oh, I was just needing some," he paused and hummed, "company." He ended and slipped a hand gently around her waist, pulling her against him.

Version 2-    
       Tonight was the night all of Marinette's high school had been waiting for, the Masquerade  Ball. Everyone was invited and planned on attending the exciting event. Marinette decided she'd dress up as Ladybug, however, her costume would have to be good enough that no one could figure her out. Not even Alya. There was only an hour left before the party was to begin. Marinette finished adding the final sequins to her black and red spotted dress and stood back, happily admiring it. She made sure her mask was completed, and left to take a shower. Tying her damp hair back, she applied some light concealer and brushed a few swipes of mascara across her eyelashes. She then put on her dress carefully not to mess anything up. After she cut a few loose strings, Marinette tied the ladybug mask tightly behind her head, tugging hard on the black silky ribbon. Once it was in place, she let her hair fall back down to its natural length and brushed it out. By now, it had dried, and she considered putting it in its usual pigtails, but thought against it. Instead, she curled a few pieces to give an effortless and flowy, yet elegant and flawless look to her soft hair. Marinette fixed a few loose hairs around her face and applied a neutral pink lip color before heading out the door.
Once she arrived, Marinette noticed a few people she recognized. There's Rose and Juleka, and that's definitely Chloe with Sabrina over there. Hmm, I think that's Max, and maybe Ki- "M'Lady? Didn't think I'd find you here." Chat? Marinette, disguised as Ladybug, turned around and sure enough, it was Chat himself.

So yeah, tell me what you guys think! If you like any of these, if you have any additional ideas that I should incorporate in these, or if you just have any other good story ideas in general. I probably wouldn't actually get to writing any of these till after I finish this fic, but I wouldn't mind thinking of what I could write for one of these :) Thanks for reading, and have a good day/night!