Country

Norman's POV

Thank god fan-con is over for now, I thought it would never end. I love my fans but sometimes I need to sit back and relax. Anyway tonight is the big rodeo. All them country girls fight in mud, ride bulls and even ride horses. Hopefully one girl stands out from everyone and has a cute accent, dimples and is just beautiful.

*5 hours later*

Yes! It's time to start and for me to find that girl I'll hopefully find.

*30 minutes later*

Wow, not one girl has stood o-out t-t-to m-me yet. Sorry but I change my mind. One girl is on a bull. No girl has ever got on a bull, and that's a dangerous bull that she's on! Oh no, she's gonna get hurt, I have to save her, but how? I'm not allowed out there!

Amanda's POV
I'm so nervous, I'm gonna get killed from this bull. He's the most aggressive one out of all the bulls.

*opening the gate*

here I go...OMG! I'm hanging on so far! It's been like a minute or so! Oh gosh, I'm falling off...please no don't fall, hang on! I can't do it, I'm tired and I feel bad for the bull, I'll just fall off. *falls off*

Norman's POV
She fell off! No, where'd she go out there? There's the bull and why are all the guys laughing and shouting "GO AMANDA! YOU GOT IT DARLIN!"

She was chasing the bull, and it was going straight at her, she literally jumped up onto the top pole to not get killed but dang she can jump! She started laughing and chasing the bull around the whole thing. So I screamed

"Go Darlin Go! You got it *chuckles*".

She was right by me, so was the bull. It started to charge this way so she had to jump on the bars and in front of me. She has a nice looking butt too. She yelled,

"CHASE! HELP ME HERE OR I SWEAR I'LL GET DADDY ON YOU! Sorry by the way, didn't mean to hurt your ears there y'all".

She jumped off and got a whip out and started to whip it around. That's awesome! And then they let another bull out to get it in and it finally went in. I looked on the score sheet and she got '65 points'. Dang that's amazing, I wonder if she got hurt, maybe I should ask her. *hears girl screaming in pain*

Amanda's POV
My arm broke when I was out there and when it was stepped on by the bull. I'm dizzy.

"ch-chase"

*blacks out*