Fair Night

(Y/N)'s POV

Norman and I decided to have a date night and since the fair's in town, that's we're going. But to be honest, I'm scared. Not scared of being seen, well maybe a little bit of that but I'm scared of the rides that Norman will want to ride. I just can't tell him that I'm scared. It would break his heart. I mean he's 47 but acts like a 3 year old sometimes, and this is gonna be one of those times.

Oooo especially that Rockin Roller Coaster. That thing is terrifying. I'm good, no thanks.

Anyway Norman and I have been dating for a while now, at least 2 or 3 years. It's crazy how we met, but that story is for another time.

He's gonna be here any minute and I can't find my glasses anywhere. They were- oh nevermind. Found 'em.

*an hour later*

Norman's POV

I'm going to go pick up (Y/N) and I'm so excited. We're going to the fair! I can't wait to get on all the rides. It's gonna be so much fun and it's gonna be even more fun watching her smile and laugh.

*rings the doorbell*

Okay, here we go.

(Y/N) opens the door and looks absolutely stunning, even though she isn't all dressed up, but she still looks as perfect as ever. Well, she always looks pretty but wow, she looks great.

"Hey baby".

"Hey love". I love hugging her, she's so tiny and adorable.

"You look hot babe". Ha! I already made she blush and it hasn't even been 2 minutes! Yes! Score one for Reedus!

"Thanks Norm".

I smile down at her, "you ready to go?"

She smiled and nodded, but that smile told me otherwise but I didn't question it.

I walked her to my car and opened the passenger side door for her. She smiled at me and I closed the door and ran to the drivers side of the car. I get in, start the car, put the radio on and start driving to the fair.

*skip to the fair*

"Alright (Y/N), what should we do first?" I look at her and see her eyeing the water gun station. Oh lord no.

Well, I guess I can't do nothing bout it now. She grabbed my wrist and starts pulling me towards it.

*after doing the little sissy stations*

"Okay (Y/N), can we please go on a ride now?" I whine to her and see her face go as pale as a ghost.

(Y/N)'s POV

After he asked that, I knew I had to tell him. There was no way in getting out of this. I knew I looked bad when he gave that worried expression.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He puts both of his hands on both side of my face.

"Umm...Norman, there's a reason I've been trying to avoid those big rides".

"What do you mean?"

I sighed, "Norman. I'm scared of those rides. Especially your favorite, the Rockin Roller Coaster..."

I looked at the ground, my feet suddenly becoming very interesting. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head to wear I'm look right back into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Baby, you don't have to hide that kind of stuff from me. I'm scared of something too".

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do ya mean?"

He leaned down and placed a quick but passionate kiss to my lips, "I'm scared. I'm scared to loose you (Y/N)".

I looked at him, "you'll never loose me. I promise".

I hugged him.

"thank you babygirl. Now can I make a promise to you?"

I nodded my head at him.

"I promise if you go on a ride with me, I'll make sure you're safe. And I won't let anything happen to you except for you to have fun".

I must've looked as scared as I was before, but I trusted him, so I nodded my head.

"okay, fine but if something happens, I'm not talking to you for the next couple of days. Got me?"

He nodded and brought me to the line of ride.

*skip waiting in line (bc no one likes lines)*

Alright here we are waiting for our ride to come back, I'm scared. No I'm terrified.

Norman is looking at me and leans in and kisses me. I automatically kiss back but before it could get heated I pull away.

He pouts down at me and I stick out my tongue. Our ride comes up and after everyone from the previous ride gets off, it's time for us to get on.

I get in my seat and buckle up and look over at Norman who's already looking at me, smiling. I smile but you can see I'm physically shaking.

We start to pull out slowly, okay this isn't as bad as I thou-!

I start screaming like a little girl but then feel a hand grab mine and I look over and kinda see him in the darkness. He smiles at me and puts our hands up.

I smile at him and then put my other hand up. I start laughing and smiling! Plus singing along to Aerosmith, which is what is playing!

I see the flash of the camera go off, but I was smiling so hopefully we're all good. I look over and see Norman already looking at me.

He smiled at me and right now, nothing can change how happy I am with my man right next to me.

*after the ride*

After we got off, we grabbed our bags and walked out of the ride. That was so much fun, but I can barely hear anything at the moment.

I look over and see Norman smiling at me. Did he just say something to me?

"Did you hear what I said?"

I shook my head, "No, what?"

He chuckled, "I said, we should go get something to eat".

I nodded, "yeah. Can we go to Chick-Fil-A?"

He laughed, "yeah of course we can baby doll".

I hugged him and gave his a peck on the lips. And this was one of the best nights ever.

*****************************

Okay, so this was a request and hopefully they liked it. It wasn't my best, but it feels like it's pretty good. Anyway, here y'all go! cubba37