Hidden

Amanda's POV

Norman and I have been trying to stay hidden and keep our relationship on the down low. Today we have an interview on the Jimmy Fallon show. I'm dressed as they told me to, I didn't want to, it just happened and Norman's dressed nicely as usually. I l or him with all my heart but it's difficult to hide everything. I try my hardest not to post anything about Norman and I unless it's about our friendship or anything like that.

*On Jimmy Fallon*

Norman's POV

We're getting ready to go onstage. Amanda looks hot. I mean I can't take my eyes off of her. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to tell the world that she's mine.

*onstage*

We walked out about 10 minutes ago. Jimmy's having us act with him. The scene is how we're going to tell the world we're together. Jimmy doesn't even know we're dating.

Amanda: but Norman, we can't *gets closer to me*

Me: but Amanda, we can. *grabs her by the waist*

Amanda: Norman. *wraps her arms around my neck*

Jimmy: guys what are y'all doing

Me: Amanda. *hugs her tighter*

I leaned in and so did she. Right before we kissed I turned to the camera and winked. Then I kissed her. I heard everyone gasp and heard Jimmy squealing like a schoolgirl. We stopped and took our breath and smiled.

"I love you Amanda".

"I love you too Norman. And everyone, that's our secret". 💛