Deciding

Asuna's p.o.v.

I woke up with Kazuto in front of me. For once, I wasn't waking up in his arms, which I didn't really care for, but it was pretty warm last night, so I was at least glad to have slept comfortably. I sat up and looked around, letting my eyes wander from place to place. The room looked just like it always had, with the closet door open, exposing out clothes. the carpet needed to be vacuumed again, and the dresser sat where it always had, covered in gifts from Kazuto that had come from different dates. I smiled at the memories of each one of them. 

Kazuto was still asleep beside me. I leaned over him and kissed his cheek. He didn't stir at all, so I decided to get up and make breakfast. I was in the mood for bagels, which as luck would have it, we had some. I got out of the bed and walked down the hallway, flipping lights on as I went. The kitchen was still pretty clean. there were no dishes, at least. I opened the pantry and got out the bagels. I got out some peanut butter and honey as well. 

I shut the pantry and set everything out on the counter by the toaster. I unwrapped a bagel and put it in the toaster, which I set for lightly toast, then hit start. While I waited for the toaster, I wiped down the counters. They had crumbs and spots on them,but by the time I finished, they were clean.

My bagels popped out of the toaster and I went over and took them out, setting them on a paper towel, which just happened to be the nearest thing to me. I got out a butter knife and opened up the peanut butter, then spread a bunch of it on each bagel. When I was satisfied, I put the knife in the sink and picked up the honey. I squirted a generous amount on the top of the bagel.

When I finished them, I put them on the table, with a plate, then put the ingredients away and wiped down the counter where I'd made crumbs. I sat down at the table and took a bit of the first bagel. It was super yummy. I swallowed and took another bite, looking around the dining room and finding things to entertain my thoughts. My eyes drifted to the little sticky note on my laptop, which sat on the table, now that it had been taken out of the bag that those thieves had left here.

I took the note and looked at the names that I'd jotted down. We'd added a couple names to the list. One of them was in pencil, but the others were all in pen. I started making different combinations, trying to figure out a middle name that would work well. I'd made two or three  by the time I finished my bagels. I licked  honey and peanut butter from my fingers, then wadded up the paper towel, catching the crumbs inside it and throwing it in the trash can. 

I took the sticky note, then sat down on the couch. I was still in my pajamas, which I didn't care, anyways. I was at home. Home was not a place to be formal, it was a place to be comfortable. I sat criss cross applesauce on the couch and kept thinking about names. We really needed to decide. There was still a ways to go until we would need to know the names, but I wanted time to change my mind and come to a decision that I would really love.

So far, I'd come up with five combinations. Three for the boys, and two for the girls. I was sort of hoping for a boy and a girl, but I would love them either way. To be honest, it didn't matter to me. I just wanted them to both be healthy. 

Kazuto wandered down the hallway, rubbing his eyes. He saw me on the couch and walked over to sit next to me. He still hadn't put on a shirt, which I didn't mind. He sat down next to me and stretched his arms up. I heard his back pop a couple of times and he moaned groggily. 

"Hello.", I said cheerfully.

"Hi.", he replied, lying back and putting his arms down. 

"How did you sleep?", I asked. 

"Too well. I didn't want to get up. You have to work today, so I did. I wanted to spend some time with you before you left.", he said. 

"I don't leave until after lunch.", I said.

"I know, but some things take time.", he said. 

"Like what things?", I asked. 

He smirked and put his arms around me, pulling me close and kissing my cheek, then kissing down my jawline and my neck. Oh. Those kinds of things. I giggled and put my head back to give him more room to do what he wanted.

A thought struck me. I pushed him away for a minute, then stood up. He seemed hurt, but just gave me a curious look. 

"If we do this, I wanna do it right at least one time.", I said. 

"What is that supposed to mean?", he asked. 

"I'll show you if you'll wait right here for a moment.", I said, turning and walking down the hall and into the bedroom. 

I shut the door and sighed nervously. I didn't know what I was nervous about. I shouldn't have anything to worry about. I walked over to the dresser and opened my underwear drawer. There, under all my other things, in the very back corner, was the bag of things I'd gotten the day of my wedding from Sugu and the rest of the girls. 

I picked out the red pair of lacey lingerie. It had a little bit of a corset to it and was extremely see through in certain places. I took off my pajamas and slipped into the corset, which just barely fit, due to my expanding abdomen. I brushed through my hair, knowing that it wouldn't last long, but it would at least look nice, then I took it completely down.

I picked up my perfume and sprayed it once, so that I didn't smell too strong, but strong enough to make it noticeable. I sprayed lavender oil on the bed. I kept a spray bottle of it on my nightstand because I liked to put it on my pillow if I couldn't sleep. 

Finally, I opened the bedroom door and poked my head out to see Kazuto laying on the couch. He looked up when I opened the door and then got up and began walking towards the bedroom. I quickly sat down on the bed and pulled my legs up under myself. I made sure to sit up straight and give him a slightly lustful look as he walked in the door. 

Kazuto froze as he looked around, then he busted out laughing. My face fell and my cheeks burned bright red. 

"Had I known you were going to go this far, I would have done this earlier.", he joked, approaching me and then taking me in his arms again. 

"Is it silly?", I asked. 

"No. Although, I must tell you that, while you do look amazing, you don't need any of that to turn me on.", he said sweetly. 

I giggled and then leaned up and kissed him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter may not have taken long to write, and I know it was pretty uneventful, but the next one will be better, I promise. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please vote an comment on your choice of baby names and genders.

-Scarlet