☆ two ☆

"not from around h-here..?" jungkook mumbled. his eyes widened, finally realizing what the boy in front of him meant. "you, you're an al-" was all jungkook got to say before the boy's hand covered his mouth. taehyung shushed jungkook quietly before starting to speak again.

"yes, yes, i am, now hush. i'm not here to hurt you, none of us are. we are only here to communicate with earth and get to know the lifeforms on here better," taehyung whispered. he went on to explain how they ended up finding earth and how they wanted to explore it. jungkook began to calm down, but was still uneasy.

"so..you just want to explore our planet? that's it? not take over it..?"

"of course, where'd you get the idea aliens were all evil and war starters?" taehyung questioned. jungkook shook his head, dismissing the question, and took a better look at taehyung. he had little crystals in the corners on his eyes, and his pupils were a pastel pink. his hair was a lilac with streaks of silver, and his skin was very pale. jungkook realized he was staring and blushed, sighing in frustration. an alien is not what he needed to deal with right now.

"why are your cheeks red? how did you do that?" taehyung got close to his face and began to poke and pull them. jungkook immediately pushed him away, his cheeks turning darker.

"don't get so close! it's normal for our cheeks to get red, look it up or something," jungkook muttered. he rubbed his cheeks and stared at tae, who now looked puzzled.

"'look it up'?" tae grabbed jungkook's face and pushed it up, looking around. "what am I supposed to see?" he asked, still confused. jungkook pushed him off of himself again and grunted.

"you know, search it on the internet? here, i'll show you," jungkook stood up and grabbed his computer, pulling up the trusty google. he typed the question 'why do cheeks get red?' and hit enter, pulling up the first website about it for taehyung to read.

"being embarrassed?" tae repeated. he read on about it and tilted his head in curiosity. "why were you embarrassed?"

"i wasn't embarrassed," jungkook mumbled. he grabbed the computer from tae before he could read anymore and ask more questions. he sighed and placed it back on his desk, turning it off.

"your cheeks turning red is a sign th-"

"i wasn't embarrassed,"

jungkook sat against his bed, slouching until he was comfortable. he closed his eyes and soon, fell asleep, tae still asking questions and talking.

--

look i managed to make another short chapter that is too short to make up for the long gap between the two chapters! :-D god help me. apologies for such the long damn wait, it *hopefully* won't be this long of a wait for the next chapter. was this good? i hope so...

- jadey ☆